EXCLUSI NEW ERA'S

Hernandez Balcazar

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah those leather hoodies are nice. Kind of biting Supreme's pannel stuff but anyway.... Agree bayy the bandana stuff was good. I got an orig sweatshirt with the bandana logo. I still wear that. Slight par that the stitching began to come out after wearing it 2/3 times.
loli remember bringing my cousin to Top Shop over a year ago and he was spazing over the perforated leather hoodie.One year later they flip it, stick their logos on it and produce two colourways lol. Some robbery.
So youre saying Crooks bit Top Shop?TBH everyone bites everyone in fashion so its minor still.

Yeah those leather hoodies are nice. Kind of biting Supreme's pannel stuff but anyway.... Agree bayy the bandana stuff was good. I got an orig sweatshirt with the bandana logo. I still wear that. Slight par that the stitching began to come out after wearing it 2/3 times.
loli remember bringing my cousin to Top Shop over a year ago and he was spazing over the perforated leather hoodie.One year later they flip it, stick their logos on it and produce two colourways lol. Some robbery.
So youre saying Crooks bit Top Shop?TBH everyone bites everyone in fashion so its minor still.
yeah thats exactly what i'm saying, hahabut it works both ways. H&M bit supreme and crooksTop Shop bites everyone

Guest Vaseline
LoL at people going on like they thought New Era's went out of fashion when they're still being worn by 90% of London's urban youth.
Init, some clueless comments.
Innit, bare farmers on here.
LOLGuys think this is the in thing.i4549ddebcb361.jpg