aff bangers

Grafter

Guest Mr. Estacado
i aint even takin the piss but recently when i was in da shoobz n this aff tune dropped bare people started barkin off like howling "oww-u oww-u" i was thinkin is that the new "zoop" yea? but then i see it was jus affs wilin out to the songim feelin couple of deez tho
was probably just godsgift and wolfpack

Guest SKYSCRAPER
i aint even takin the piss but recently when i was in da shoobz n this aff tune dropped bare people started barkin off like howling "oww-u oww-u" i was thinkin is that the new "zoop" yea? but then i see it was jus affs wilin out to the songim feelin couple of deez tho
was probably just godsgift and wolfpack
LAWL.

Guest M12 Part 2
probably yahooze you wasteface

dont f*ckin lie its Yahooze?!?!confused4.pngman aint african i dont kno dat sh*t

Guest Smell Of Death
dont f*ckin lie its Yahooze?!?!confused4.pngman aint african i dont kno dat sh*t
bet this was the song

DAMN AFRICANS LOST IN THIS THREADSHUD STICK 2 KILLING EACHOTHA OVA BLOOOD DIAMONDS
POOR
i'm usually up for racial banter but that was just STONE COLD.--------------------------------- ^^^ Thats the line. Motherf*cker you crossed it

Guest Robin_Van_PersG
DAMN AFRICANS LOST IN THIS THREADSHUD STICK 2 KILLING EACHOTHA OVA BLOOOD DIAMONDS
*feels guilty 4 smirking* a couple of them hip life tracks are better than stickin hot pins in your eye.