Fao the girls.

The Drama

I'm gonna get a new style.LikeMight try getting a parting.Crazy I know
nah i think it will suit u stillside partingthem old school bobby brown hair dosseen one geeze in the pub rockin that style the other day, everytime i looked at him i felt like i was goin back in time

every 6 months 20 poundevery 2 months small trim free.one time my sister cut my hair she thought it was all straight laterfoundout one side was shorter
I wouldnt let ANYONE touch my hair who hasnt got insurance/certificate etc.
she is qualified just didnt do it for a while so thats why she f*cked up

nah i think it will suit u stillside partingthem old school bobby brown hair dosseen one geeze in the pub rockin that style the other day, everytime i looked at him i felt like i was goin back in time
i feel to bring back the partin now

I hardly go hairdressers now. I only go hairdressers to get my hair treated and that costs £25. i go once in a while.Ive had 3 hair diasters.First one, i highlighted my hair and it f*ckED my hair up nicely. Hair was breakin all over the place, so much i had to cut it down.After that and a while of healing and repairing, the second diaster came along. Went to get my hair treated and I asked the woman at the salon to trim it for me (well she suggested it) and instead of doing a light trim, the f*ckin woman decided to get a bit scissor happy and chop off nearly all my hair. And she didnt even chop it off straight. It was all crooked and sh*t and took years to grow back straight again.Third diaster happened after i cut my hair short recently. Went to the same hairdressers after i gained my trust bk in them. The hairdresser who f*cked up my hair first, dnt touch my hair no more unless shes washing it. She knows the deal. anywho, I had jus cut my hair a while bk but it was startin to grow outta shape so i asked one of the other women to trim it for me bk into shape. The f*ck*ng woman decided to do the same sh*t the last woman done and cut it into a new style like say my name was rihanna. and to make things worse, she done one of those fringes at the front and it werent even f*ck*ng straight.I swear hairdressers get jealous of their customers sometimes.Sorry about the long ass rant.

I've recently told mself that I'm going to stop going because it never gets done to my satisfaction. I started to go every 2/3 months and how much I'd spend depended on what I was getting done.I wanna start experimenting, but I don't have the personality to carry certain things off (if that makes sense). I either have it pressed or tracks in.

I swear hairdressers get jealous of their customers sometimes.
You get me!I sometimes get blond highlights and it was someone new dealing with my hair, i was shook but she was like"i wont mess it up rah rah rah, wot u scared of, trus me"My hair went ginger, swear down.
when they see a customer with nice hair, you're their target.

Guest Vaseline
*gets parting*smaddy is never wrong about anything everlol...

Guest SKYSCRAPER
Most I've spent is £40.(I'm male though)
Thats alot for a guy No?What did you have done?
Yeah, it was a special occasion so I went to Toni & Guy.It was literally just a trim. And kinda tidied my hair up a bit.I enjoyed it though, they gave me a head massage & used mad conditioner or something that made my head feel tingly. It was nice.Wouldn't make a habit of paying £40 for a trim though.

*gets parting*smaddy is never wrong about anything everlol...
LOLdun kno