Sign in to follow this  
Dopa

fao black men

how often do you go to the barber's ? and what do you have done ?i go every 2 weeks at most, get a shape up and then cut my hair a little shorter, and after a few times (like 4/5), i just shave everything and start a new cycle

Guest Vaseline
I'm gonna get a new style.LikeMight try getting a parting.Crazy I know
c/s

because i assume they don't go to the barber very often judging from the friends i have around memaybe my assumption is sh*tso how about white men as well ?

Generally every 2 weeks. Number 1 all over.Buying a pair of clippers this weekend though. Going to try and cut my own hair and then just go to the barbers for a shape up.

Guest Vaseline
Generally every 2 weeks. Number 1 all over.Buying a pair of clippers this weekend though. Going to try and cut my own hair and then just go to the barbers for a shape up.
What I've been thinking of doingBut instead of going barbers for shape up I'll get my bro to do it.Gonna try it out asap

Generally every 2 weeks. Number 0.5 all over.Buying a pair of clippers this weekend though. Going to try and cut my own hair and then just go to the barbers for a shape up.

Guest haze-e

Number 1 all over.Regular shape up myself with a Wilkinson Sword razor.Go back when it gets tooo long. When my hair is in a fro it still looks good.

see when you lot talk about numbers, what does that match for ?because where i get my hair cut, i just say .25 or .5 and the barber does it

Fade, grade 1/2 on top most timesClean shaven neck and chin area.. or if i let it grow its a lil shaped up goatee.