PSN and XBOX LIVE

Faisal

Meh this may come as a dumb question , but it must be answered so i can know.When In-Game XMB comes out , what else is there for Xbox live to compete with?If you want a 360 vs PS3 fight , start your own thread.I've just noticed , Please spare the fight for a real war*

Xbox Live is lightyears ahead PSN. You can't even argue about the £40 'cause PSN has NOTHING on live. 360 has better servers, more user friendly and gets everything like a month before it even reaches PS3. 'When' Sony does this, 'If' Sony does that, all i care is about now. Its all about now im afraid.Feel to lock the thread 'cause you have no arguement.

Xbox Live is lightyears ahead PSN. You can't even argue about the £40 'cause PSN has NOTHING on live. 360 has better servers, more user friendly and gets everything like a month before it even reaches PS3. 'When' Sony does this, 'If' Sony does that, all i care is about now. Its all about now im afraid.Feel to lock the thread 'cause you have no arguement.
Well explain your points then?Better servers? , explain how P2P servers are better than dedicated?More User Friendly , how do you mean? The PS Store? or the devolpers choice of UI for network play or something?and gets everything like a month before it even reaches PS3 , That is a problem yeah

Well explain your points then?Better servers? , explain how P2P servers are better than dedicated?More User Friendly , how do you mean? The PS Store? or the devolpers choice of UI for network play or something?and gets everything like a month before it even reaches PS3 , That is a problem yeah
Live is a managed service, Microsoft control it.On the PS3 they leave the server management upto the game developers, so, for example, on Pro Evo on the PS3 the servers are managed by Konami.

Servers: Go and play Pro on PS3 and 360 then compare the two. Problem with dedicated, they ain't going to be there forever especially with no money comming in for their online services. Depends on the game though.User friendly, its hard to explain, probally due to the fact that you can access everything whilst playing a game.PS store? swear it don't even get certain games lolYou need to have both really to appreciate the benefits of Live tbh. But i do agree with JJ about the future, but theres still atleast another year to go. I really do hope Sony make us pay for PSN so it will be so much better than always waiting.

Guest haze-e
Deaded yourself.Xbox = ManagedXbox = Earlier realesed DLC/UCMe - I dont care tbh. By the time MGS comes out, PS should have Home, And ill be noice.

Servers: Go and play Pro on PS3 and 360 then compare the two. Problem with dedicated, they ain't going to be there forever especially with no money comming in for their online services. Depends on the game though.User friendly, its hard to explain, probally due to the fact that you can access everything whilst playing a game.PS store? swear it don't even get certain games lolYou need to have both really to appreciate the benefits of Live tbh. But i do agree with JJ about the future, but theres still atleast another year to go. I really do hope Sony make us pay for PSN so it will be so much better than always waiting.
co f*ck*ng sign£40 a year is NOTHING for a good online COMMUNITY experience

Yeah but every games is not like Pro is it?I still don't know why you have to sign up and sh*t but yeah , i can see where the managed part of things come into place.And as for In-Game XMB , ohmy.gif I don't how you can go wrong with the XMB tbh , pretty straight forwardSo realistically the only problem with PSN is the store , they can fix everything else but they really can't fix late demo's...But then again isit worth it to shell out £40 for early demo's but with similar Multi player functionalities?

Its not similar though is it, hence why PS3 always having to have updates..If you won't be willing to shell out £40 for a better online service, then you're just tight or poor.Infact, when you play on live, then come back, and you can answer your own questions.

Guest djbmc

i aint played on the PS network but i think microsoft are taking the piss by charging for online play when it's free on the P.C AND the PS3. Still the 360 aint gonna die out in a year, the difference in power between the PS3 and 360 isn't massive - much the same as the PS2 and the original Xbox, they'll both be around for about the same amount of time.