Witnessing madness

Trim

Guest djbmc
once a statue of the virgin mary screamed at me. no lie.
lol wtf
honestly, i posted a story about it before. i'm fucing serious as well, it scared the sh*t out of me, i legged it and i didn't stop running until i got into my house.

lol wtf
honestly, i posted a story about it before. i'm fucing serious as well, it scared the sh*t out of me, i legged it and i didn't stop running until i got into my house.
where did this happen?was u drunk?

lol wtf
lol sum craziness

once someone was at da bottom of my bed pulling my leg. TURNED ON THE LIGHT KNOWONE WAS IN THE ROOM. wasnt even dreaming either i was wide awake.and i used to hear voices quite abit, dat f*cks u up. scared da sh*t outta me
had some sh*t like that happen b4, felt like sum1 was pullin the back of my shirt turned round, no one there.

Guest djbmc
lol wtf
i was drunk, i was walking down a road and on the other side of this big wall was the grounds of a massive private catholic school, place looks like hogwarts or sum sh*t. Anyway u can just see the top of this old Virgin Mary statue, head bowed in prayer and covered in lichen. It always looked spooky and my mate decided to have a closer look, as he tried to climb up the wall he said something about "blah blah f*ck*ng statue" and as soon as he did there was a f*ck*ng loud, horrible scream that came directly from the statue. We sh*t it and f*ck*ng ran. Like normally if u heard a scream u would be like "the f*ck was that!?!?" but this was different, just made us run.

Has anyone else had that feeling when you are laying in bed you feel you are really small and that everything else around you is gigantic even a book is the same size as youYou were terrified but keep wanting it to happen again
Yesssssssssssssss! You cant move either...some f*cked up madness.

lol wtf
i was drunk, i was walking down a road and on the other side of this big wall was the grounds of a massive private catholic school, place looks like hogwarts or sum sh*t. Anyway u can just see the top of this old Virgin Mary statue, head bowed in prayer and covered in lichen. It always looked spooky and my mate decided to have a closer look, as he tried to climb up the wall he said something about "blah blah f*ck*ng statue" and as soon as he did there was a f*ck*ng loud, horrible scream that came directly from the statue. We sh*t it and f*ck*ng ran. Like normally if u heard a scream u would be like "the f*ck was that!?!?" but this was different, just made us run.
f*ck

Guest djbmc

once i woke up and my dad was standing at the end of my bed looking at me, i got up to ask him wot he was doing and he disappeared! I was like "MUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!"

Has anyone else had that feeling when you are laying in bed you feel you are really small and that everything else around you is gigantic even a book is the same size as youYou were terrified but keep wanting it to happen again
bruvim feelin like this nowlike proper small, i dnt like the feelin but everything is proper big and MAD. thats all i can sayreal talk, i dnt have a clue wtf's goin on
I know exactly what you mean, get it bare but it only lasts for like a few seconds lol.

Guest PennyTraitor
bruvim feelin like this nowlike proper small, i dnt like the feelin but everything is proper big and MAD. thats all i can sayreal talk, i dnt have a clue wtf's goin on
I know exactly what you mean, get it bare but it only lasts for like a few seconds lol.
i get the same thing...except reverse...

NAH NOT EVEN THAT, ANYONE HAVE DAT TING WHERE U WAKE UP UR EYES R OPEN BUT U CANT MOVE. DATS f*ck*ng SCARY.HAPPENS TO ME LIKE TWICE A WEEK
duppiesim not even jokinu need to sort out ur mentalwatch thishttp://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=...h&plindex=0watch it at precisely 26 minsseriously

I dunno too much sh*t. but today some mad argument 2 black brehs proper going at it 1 had already crashed into the other then 1 of them gets in his van and starts ramming his van into the back of the other brehs whip about 3 times full pelt lmao then he drove near the bre like say he was gonna run him over lolswear down kilburn is f*cked