Witnessing madness

Trim

Has anyone else had that feeling when you are laying in bed you feel you are really small and that everything else around you is gigantic even a book is the same size as youYou were terrified but keep wanting it to happen again
bruvim feelin like this nowlike proper small, i dnt like the feelin but everything is proper big and MAD. thats all i can sayreal talk, i dnt have a clue wtf's goin on
I know exactly what you mean, get it bare but it only lasts for like a few seconds lol.
i get the same thing...except reverse...
like everythin is small an far away from u? this sh*t is mad
That's what happens when you're our height and long sighted though

Car crash's are mad, being in the car and then seeing the car begin to crumple just a couple feet away from you, but then it get's closer, it's in like slow motion.
I've been in 2 quite big car crashes and one ALMOST near collision. ALL THREE times I swearrrr everything was going slow motion, and your thought processes are proper step by step aswell. Like your getting closer, and your brains telling you to do sh*t all in slow motion UP UNTIL impact and then BANG. Anyway witnessed alot of sh*t. One which springs in my mind is me and my boy getting rushed by a LARGE number of guys, and I look round and see about literally 20 man booting my boy in his face cos he dropped to the floor. Luckily I never fell to the floor, but the licks that I had to take was alot.

Guest PennyTraitor
Has anyone else had that feeling when you are laying in bed you feel you are really small and that everything else around you is gigantic even a book is the same size as youYou were terrified but keep wanting it to happen again
bruvim feelin like this nowlike proper small, i dnt like the feelin but everything is proper big and MAD. thats all i can sayreal talk, i dnt have a clue wtf's goin on
I know exactly what you mean, get it bare but it only lasts for like a few seconds lol.
i get the same thing...except reverse...
like everythin is small an far away from u? this sh*t is mad
na like im huge and everything/everyone is miniscule in comparison..and helen whos height u talkin bout, cos i know its not mine..

i remember every yr for about 3 yrsat a particular time in the winter, this couple, a black man and a white woman used to arguelike at the bottom of putney hill, they would be goin at eachother hardone time someone stepped in and she was all like " dont u touch my man, blablabla"kinda surreal still

Guest Mickey Kane
NAH NOT EVEN THAT, ANYONE HAVE DAT TING WHERE U WAKE UP UR EYES R OPEN BUT U CANT MOVE. DATS f*ck*ng SCARY.HAPPENS TO ME LIKE TWICE A WEEK
duppiesim not even jokinu need to sort out ur mentalwatch thishttp://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=...h&plindex=0
Happened to me alot before...Feels like you can't breathe aswell...Like you're body ain't working.

Guest PennyTraitor

ye car crashes are f*cked. like u know wot happenin, last one i was in werent too bad in terms of injuries but 4 cars were written off cos of the one i was in f*ckin up.i could jus see it comin and cos i werent drivin all i could do was brace myself.lol

i remember every yr for about 3 yrsat a particular time in the winter, this couple, a black man and a white woman used to arguelike at the bottom of putney hill, they would be goin at eachother hardone time someone stepped in and she was all like " dont u touch my man, blablabla"kinda surreal still
bang bang putney exchange gang