Fuck good friday and the easter weekend

Em Dott

No straight trains if there are even trains running this weekend. Talking about I have to catch two replacement buses to London Euston.Are you dumb?!My friend's housemate flopped her so I'm not getting a lift to London like I was supposed to be getting because she has to be around for the landlord who might not even come on saturday.Got bare luggage and I probably am going to need all of it for my 2 month work placement. I don't want to have to come back up to shithole just to collect more items. And at the same time, I don't want to have to catch some stinking coach back to be smelling sh*t for 2 and a half hours.I'm praying that some guy will be heading back to London so I can hitch a ride with all my sh*t. If not, looks like it's coach.Once again...f*ck good friday and the easter weekend.That is all.

Hard times.About the meat ting: im probs gonna eat meat anyway without clocking... jus another day off for meThe religious aspect has worn off slightlyEDITI take back what i said about not clocking about meatFish all the way...

u serious?have u tried chilternu can get it from moor street in brum to maryleboneare u talkin about virgin?i was gna come home 2moroget the coach, coach ain bad, honestlyi prefer it, but thats mainly cos it takes me to victoria which is closer to home

I am offended at the topic title, can you change it please?Would you dare to say 'f*ck ede'?
f*ck you as well you benefit scrounging wasteman.And it's eid you mong. And I'm not muslim so try again you donut.And Smaddy, the caoch was the worst trip I ever made. And it would still be long getting home when I get back to London.

Good luck if your gonna be getting on a coach this weekend,i was sat next to one smelly bastard last saturday who would not stop snoring, had to reach for my perfume to spray around the seat when he finally got off. chillout weekend for me, been off work most of the week , ive got tonsilitis, thinks its about time i had my tonsils taken out tbh.

I'm with you Titan. I got the weekend off work for the 1st time in aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaages so I could go home and jam with the famo and now I can't get any travel back down south. And lord knows my arse ain't cotching on no megabusPISSED.

I am offended at the topic title, can you change it please?Would you dare to say 'f*ck ede'?
f*ck you as well you benefit scrounging wasteman.And it's eid you mong. And I'm not muslim so try again you donut.And Smaddy, the caoch was the worst trip I ever made. And it would still be long getting home when I get back to London.
http://www.chilternrailwaysfares.co.uk/Tim...y_Timetable.aspu still have to get a train to birmingham thois that the change u were talkin about?or was it further down the line?http://www.chilternrailways.co.uk/plan-you...train-times/378dont look like there will be anyu problems 2moro there

Good luck if your gonna be getting on a coach this weekend,i was sat next to one smelly bastard last saturday who would not stop snoring, had to reach for my perfume to spray around the seat when he finally got off. chillout weekend for me, been off work most of the week , ive got tonsilitis, thinks its about time i had my tonsils taken out tbh.
i was on the coach monday, and this nigerian man wouldnt stop talkinput my ear phones in and everything, man come and sit nex to me "can i join u heeeya""how long does it take to get to birmingham? im goin to glasgow blablablabla"i fell asleep a few times, each time i wake up hes there starin in my face, ready to start taklin again"oo u are looky, we are almost in birmingHAAM"

Guest djbmc
i was on the coach monday, and this nigerian man wouldnt stop talkinput my ear phones in and everything, man come and sit nex to me "can i join u heeeya""how long does it take to get to birmingham? im goin to glasgow blablablabla"i fell asleep a few times, each time i wake up hes there starin in my face, ready to start taklin again"oo u are looky, we are almost in birmingHAAM"
he was only being friendly, u misery.

http://www.chilternrailwaysfares.co.uk/Tim...y_Timetable.aspu still have to get a train to birmingham thois that the change u were talkin about?or was it further down the line?http://www.chilternrailways.co.uk/plan-you...train-times/378dont look like there will be anyu problems 2moro there
I was referring to Virgin trains straight from Cov to Euston seeing as I live in Euston.That route you are referring to is over long. I'm goign to check ticket prices, but it may have to be a last resort, bt it goes Marylebone, so I still have to catch bus. It's all long. I hate relying on people at times, and I really can't wait until I get my own car.

he was only being friendly, u misery.
loli might be miserable, but i still think its odd, if someones sleepin and then ur starin at themy?its 17 pound open return @ titanless if u have student rail card

Guest Sean Ash
I don't know how it is spelt ... do I look Muslim to you?I am saying that you wouldn't say 'f*ck eid' incase you offended some muslims..I am Catholic..Allow saying 'f*ck easter and good friday'Christ died on the cross so your dirty picky head could be here today..show some respect you gay bastard.

Guest djbmc
you think you got it bad?i'm still at work and am going to sleep in the expression room.
the expression room? do u get paid for going there or is it voluntary? Does it have padded walls and do you have to wear a special jacket?