FUCK YOU...

Guest Smell Of Death

Guest Smell Of Death

whatever made that stupid bitch think she could jus lift up her whole bag n her oyster card would jus magically be read by the f*ckin card reader instead of takin it out in the first place n makin bare heads wait like a whole minute while she's fidgeting and shakin her bag in the hope that her oyster would get to the bottom.dumb sh*thate that sh*t

i feel your pain , its frustrating when your being held up.especially when your walking down a busy crowded street and people in front of you are walking SO SLOOOOOOOOOOOOWi just barge past them with my handbag more or less whacking them.

Nah its when (No offense chicks but) you get a female driver on the bus and by the end of your journey 2 other buses have not only caught up to yours but they have passed yours and disappeared into the distance.More time I actually let the bus go past if Im in a hurry and its a female driver.Fair enough its "Maybe" safer but damn, I could get to work on time if she would get on with it.

reminds me of yesterday on my way home from college....some old woman just pushed her whole self infront of me on the escalator when i already had my bag infront of me then gave me a dirty look. ... so me i just asked her was that necessary because she was old and that I didn't wanna be rude... and she was just giving me pure hassle "you youth have no respect" and im thinking.. this bitch pushed me. anyway by da time we was at the top of the escalator she was still muttering sh*t under her breath... and i just switched.... this was around 5 pm at walthamstow station so it was busy... i was like "why u talking like that... you're taking like i pushed u and i'm in the wrong...if u wasnt old i woulda tumped u in the face and f*cked u up by now" **i couldnt hold the ghettoness back** .. thing is... no one even said anything or batted an eye lid. I hate old people these days... they think because they're old they can do what they want and no one is allowed 2 say anything.

whatever made that stupid bitch think she could jus lift up her whole bag n her oyster card would jus magically be read by the f*ckin card reader instead of takin it out in the first place n makin bare heads wait like a whole minute while she's fidgeting and shakin her bag in the hope that her oyster would get to the bottom.dumb sh*thate that sh*t
Its f*ck*ng annoying alie
Nah its when (No offense chicks but) you get a female driver on the bus and by the end of your journey 2 other buses have not only caught up to yours but they have passed yours and disappeared into the distance.More time I actually let the bus go past if Im in a hurry and its a female driver.Fair enough its "Maybe" safer but damn, I could get to work on time if she would get on with it.
never clocked this
reminds me of yesterday on my way home from college....some old woman just pushed her whole self infront of me on the escalator when i already had my bag infront of me then gave me a dirty look. ... so me i just asked her was that necessary because she was old and that I didn't wanna be rude... and she was just giving me pure hassle "you youth have no respect" and im thinking.. this bitch pushed me. anyway by da time we was at the top of the escalator she was still muttering sh*t under her breath... and i just switched.... this was around 5 pm at walthamstow station so it was busy... i was like "why u talking like that... you're taking like i pushed u and i'm in the wrong...if u wasnt old i woulda tumped u in the face and f*cked u up by now" **i couldnt hold the ghettoness back** .. thing is... no one even said anything or batted an eye lid. I hate old people these days... they think because they're old they can do what they want and no one is allowed 2 say anything.
I would of pushed her down the stairs.

Nah its when (No offense chicks but) you get a female driver on the bus and by the end of your journey 2 other buses have not only caught up to yours but they have passed yours and disappeared into the distance.
When foreign (no racist) bus drivers stop at every single stop even when no one wants to get off / on and wait there for like 20 seconds.

One time i got on the bus and it was a somalian bus driver (217) My guy did not stop for ANYONE till he got to turnpike lane. lmao @ certain people were pissed.
hold tite the 217big up the eastern european driver asking the passengers the directions

what i hate hison the undergroundwen the train stops and theres bare people waitin on the platformas soon as the doors openthey start pushing onbefore the other people have had a chance to get offi nearly switched on a couple folk for doin thisjust ended up saying "EXCUSE ME" in an angry voice and barging past them

Its f*ck*ng annoying alie
never clocked this
I would of pushed her down the stairs.
lol sick manold people most definitely get on my nerves these daysi wuld of just said wat u said sephirothminus the "i'll f*ck u up" part

what i hate hison the undergroundwen the train stops and theres bare people waitin on the platformas soon as the doors openthey start pushing onbefore the other people have had a chance to get offi nearly switched on a couple folk for doin thisjust ended up saying "EXCUSE ME" in an angry voice and barging past them
A-f*ck*ng-lieHappened on the bus - them hailandride buses with only one entrance/exit door (useful, takes me up the hill to my house)And theres bare kids from the school nearby running up to the bus as it approaches the stopAnd THEY KNOW people are coming off the bus and they still push past youlike 50 of themNext time this happens im gonna slam some little boy/girl in her face... see if im playing when i say 'excuse me'

i hate this sh*ti can almost sense when it is gonna happen now by reading their over keen body language. My shoulders are set to "blockade and barge" by default now. Had to perform a few 360 shoulder checks getting off the tube.

Guest Vaseline
One time i got on the bus and it was a somalian bus driver (217) My guy did not stop for ANYONE till he got to turnpike lane. lmao @ certain people were pissed.
hold tite the 217big up the eastern european driver asking the passengers the directions
laugh.gif:D:D