Sign in to follow this  
kerser

SCORCHER vs P MONEY

Can't be bothered to type any of it copied and pasted this part I foundYou will flop like the career your trying to defend, You aint hard stop trying to pretend// I KNOW MASHMAN DOING LIKE 30 YEARS AND YOU TRY BOAST ABOUT DRIVING OFFENCE? BLAD DONT TELL ME ABOUT DRIVING OFFENCE AM A BAD BOY YOU SLIGHTLY RESENT// We can have a cage match me and you one on one you will scream for help trying to climb on the fence.

lol at your computer not being able to download from sendspace at high speeds in 2008mug

P Money killed itAfter going back and listening to STB1 I'm so disappointed with Scorcher right now

i will drop was that an indi- dont jump in a clash what did he say and bare other ones >>>>>>

LOL p money got himBUTnobody mentioned driving offenceu and ur guys tried driving 2 pengen u got beat up by one of the younger guys in dem endsNOW TELL ME WHO TRIES 2 PRETENDu always claim that u ride with the skengso how comes u didnt fire it thenu chose 2 drive 2 dem ends wiv 5 of ur friends but all u left wiv was a black eye ur a spengI CANT BELIEVE THIS GUY IS TRYING 2 SENDA BETTER CREW THAN U IS WAT I REPRESENTALL THE LYING AND HYPING ITS TIME THAT IT ENDSIMA G IM GULLY U AINT GOT NO P'S OR MONEYSO CHANGE UR NAME IS WAT I RECOMENDBLACKS IS SWAG HES BETTER OFF SELLING WHITE IN THE ENDSshut up

LOL p money got himBUTnobody mentioned driving offenceu and ur guys tried driving 2 pengen u got beat up by one of the younger guys in dem endsNOW TELL ME WHO TRIES 2 PRETENDu always claim that u ride with the skengso how comes u didnt fire it thenu chose 2 drive 2 dem ends wiv 5 of ur friends but all u left wiv was a black eye ur a spengI CANT BELIEVE THIS GUY IS TRYING 2 SENDA BETTER CREW THAN U IS WAT I REPRESENTALL THE LYING AND HYPING ITS TIME THAT IT ENDSIMA G IM GULLY U AINT GOT NO P'S OR MONEYSO CHANGE UR NAME IS WAT I RECOMENDBLACKS IS SWAG HES BETTER OFF SELLING WHITE IN THE ENDSshut up
SHO.

SHO.

boi, i'm a fan of scorcher, but p money killed him, most of the sh*t he said about scorch was kinda true.lol @ driving offences

SHO.
Audio please...

Bars !