SCORCHER vs P MONEY

kerser

Can't be bothered to type any of it copied and pasted this part I foundYou will flop like the career your trying to defend, You aint hard stop trying to pretend// I KNOW MASHMAN DOING LIKE 30 YEARS AND YOU TRY BOAST ABOUT DRIVING OFFENCE? BLAD DONT TELL ME ABOUT DRIVING OFFENCE AM A BAD BOY YOU SLIGHTLY RESENT// We can have a cage match me and you one on one you will scream for help trying to climb on the fence.

LOL p money got himBUTnobody mentioned driving offenceu and ur guys tried driving 2 pengen u got beat up by one of the younger guys in dem endsNOW TELL ME WHO TRIES 2 PRETENDu always claim that u ride with the skengso how comes u didnt fire it thenu chose 2 drive 2 dem ends wiv 5 of ur friends but all u left wiv was a black eye ur a spengI CANT BELIEVE THIS GUY IS TRYING 2 SENDA BETTER CREW THAN U IS WAT I REPRESENTALL THE LYING AND HYPING ITS TIME THAT IT ENDSIMA G IM GULLY U AINT GOT NO P'S OR MONEYSO CHANGE UR NAME IS WAT I RECOMENDBLACKS IS SWAG HES BETTER OFF SELLING WHITE IN THE ENDSshut up

LOL p money got himBUTnobody mentioned driving offenceu and ur guys tried driving 2 pengen u got beat up by one of the younger guys in dem endsNOW TELL ME WHO TRIES 2 PRETENDu always claim that u ride with the skengso how comes u didnt fire it thenu chose 2 drive 2 dem ends wiv 5 of ur friends but all u left wiv was a black eye ur a spengI CANT BELIEVE THIS GUY IS TRYING 2 SENDA BETTER CREW THAN U IS WAT I REPRESENTALL THE LYING AND HYPING ITS TIME THAT IT ENDSIMA G IM GULLY U AINT GOT NO P'S OR MONEYSO CHANGE UR NAME IS WAT I RECOMENDBLACKS IS SWAG HES BETTER OFF SELLING WHITE IN THE ENDSshut up
SHO.

SHO.

SHO.
Audio please...

Bars !