FAO : nigerians

VENOM

Do uno what... I never used to dislike Naijas but because most of the ones i came across were bigheaded and so full of it....and I mean baaaaare of dem... Like i would tell a naija person yea my mums ghanian and their reaction would change about naija naija naija.. shut the f*ck up manI only jammed with one naija girl and she was cool so it changed my outlook on them lol... then she turned into a snake.
dem juju there..
LMFAO

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Do uno what... I never used to dislike Naijas but because most of the ones i came across were bigheaded and so full of it....and I mean baaaaare of dem... Like i would tell a naija person yea my mums ghanian and their reaction would change about naija naija naija.. shut the f*ck up manI only jammed with one naija girl and she was cool so it changed my outlook on them lol... then she turned into a snake.
dem juju there..
LMFAO

I love the way the thread turned

dem juju there..
LMFAO

Guest TimeBomb
theres like 2 of us here against a billion nigeriansllow itwe're jus neutral
we should join together and take on the joloff squad.
there you go again.if you're joining with anyone its these guyssheikh_mohammed_gives_book_to_sheikh_khalifa_lrg.jpgken-sabuk-camels.jpg
stop beggin...news_accra_ghana.jpgu need that arab money.

trade from north africa developed west and east africa. fact
Unless your Arab, Portuguese or European I suggest you re-think your history .. carefully.
arab? portuguese? european? laugh.gif i suggest you burn your history books.
Stop taking your Dads word for it. You cant even produce nothing. Pure camel dung.

This guy needs to take a breather.He's gonna get weighed in so bad if he dont a puff of his inhaler.
ha! echoed my thoughts to a teethis el gurrouj lookin breh needs to jamElGuerrouj.jpg*sharpens carving knife* chicken and nuts lol
yeh but see that tho, look at the name you mentioned and tryna cuss, NOT ADE tyron buluwayawade-JOHNSON, and when the breh comes to UK for the olympics at least he will return to his country, not swop olympic gold for giving parking tickets oin the west end.

Guest M12 Part 2
I love the way the thread turned
dem juju there..
LMFAO

U kno wat I've clocked..Nigerians love to brag about oil but..Why arent you the worlds richest country especially when oil is so rare and expensive?
corruptionfew yrs back chinese bought a significant percentage of nigerias oil fieldsnuff foreigners living the LIFE in that country, so i hearwhite people love it off, indians toomoney is there

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/vide...6Eq9BI1153q3rn1Nigeria is f*ckedsomeone tell me one line of their barcant understand sh*t
lol id rather hear their true accent than a f*cked up 'tryna say i lived in US for 10yrs' one.got this from the comment on that video :SAS SKEPTA BIGZ AND HALF OF THESE OTHER NIGGAZ AIN FROM UK THEY ARE f*ckIN NIGERIANS I KNOW THEM FROM WAY BACK!!!didnt even know SAS were nigerian, explains it all. dry.gif

U kno wat I've clocked..Nigerians love to brag about oil but..Why arent you the worlds richest country especially when oil is so rare and expensive?
corruptionfew yrs back chinese bought a significant percentage of nigerias oil fieldsnuff foreigners living the LIFE in that country, so i hearwhite people love it off, indians toomoney is there
I seeso they bumped themselves over

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/vide...6Eq9BI1153q3rn1Nigeria is f*ckedsomeone tell me one line of their barcant understand sh*t
lol id rather hear their true accent than a f*cked up 'tryna say i lived in US for 10yrs' one.got this from the comment on that video :SAS SKEPTA BIGZ AND HALF OF THESE OTHER NIGGAZ AIN FROM UK THEY ARE f*ckIN NIGERIANS I KNOW THEM FROM WAY BACK!!!didnt even know SAS were nigerian, explains it all. dry.gif
LMFAOwaay back!looool

I seeso they bumped themselves over
You can pretty much say that about the whole continent..Many will say africa is the richest in terms of resources but there isnt much to show for it..