Sign in to follow this  
Guest djbmc

Just when u thought spring was on the way

Guest djbmc

The weather dudes issue a snow warning for tonight and tomorrow and tomorrow night. angry.gif

was bait. I see daffodils growing but its colder outside than it was in january

The weather last night was f*cked.Had to go UCL last night as well, so it was a mess coming back home.

Guest Got Dat Cronik

at least this year it shud warm up by june july augustlast year we had a warm sunny march and april but a deadout june - august

at least this year it shud warm up by june july augustlast year we had a warm sunny march and april but a deadout june - august
I remember tht!Bt there was a week in July i think the last 1 tht was mad hot but I was on holiday.

Innit, thats why im glad to have sh*t weather at the moment

All I know is the first week of June better be hot. Allow the weather messing up my birthday celebrations.

Guest haze-e

Its warm in Lewi. Dunnop bout your ends. Piere sun ah shine Lol.

Guest Vaseline
InitI remember coming back from holiday and being pissed when I saw puddles on the pavement.There was one summer where the weather was sickkkkkkkkk34C and all sorts

Guest Got Dat Cronik
InitI remember coming back from holiday and being pissed when I saw puddles on the pavement.There was one summer where the weather was sickkkkkkkkk34C and all sorts
pissed ting is in 2006 i went morrocoit was 25 max therecame bak to the bits it was 35 degrees erry day LOL

hopefully il be seeing bare of them tryna squeeze out their tops this 'summer'

2003 was a good summer. I swear it was still warm in October...I remember going to college in jus a tee.

Wednesday was like summer i swear, what makes me laugh at how all the British people, 1st bit of sun their out in shades mowing the lawns. Today is bare windy though. and y.day was pissing down.

I remember making a topic on RWD about ithotshitfiyahhhhhhhhhhys2.pngJuly of 2006 dfhdfhdthe threadhttp://www.rwdmag.com/forum/showthread.php?t=49789
I remember that summer. It was live. caught bare jokes. Prepared to come out to Coventry. Met the wife. Drew gyal.Good times.
That summer was sick for me aswell. Way too many jokes with the mandem. That was when I first passed and got my first whip aswell so the thrill of whipping windows down tunes blasting it the summer for the first time was gooood and memorable.And I swear Summer 2005 or suttin is was like 37.5C for one day. Highest ever in UK and sh*t. 2005 & 2006 SUMMER WAS DEFO SICK.and wtf the sun was shinning like 20mins ago, had my sunglasses on and everything.... now its getting mad cloudy confused3.gif

06 weather was horribly sicki was bakingalways in the parkwas sickif that ever happens this yearboy. . .