Just when u thought spring was on the way

Guest djbmc

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Vaseline
at least this year it shud warm up by june july augustlast year we had a warm sunny march and april but a deadout june - august
InitI remember coming back from holiday and being pissed when I saw puddles on the pavement.There was one summer where the weather was sickkkkkkkkk34C and all sorts

Guest Got Dat Cronik
at least this year it shud warm up by june july augustlast year we had a warm sunny march and april but a deadout june - august
InitI remember coming back from holiday and being pissed when I saw puddles on the pavement.There was one summer where the weather was sickkkkkkkkk34C and all sorts
pissed ting is in 2006 i went morrocoit was 25 max therecame bak to the bits it was 35 degrees erry day LOL

hopefully il be seeing bare of them tryna squeeze out their tops this 'summer'

2003 was a good summer. I swear it was still warm in October...I remember going to college in jus a tee.

I remember making a topic on RWD about ithotshitfiyahhhhhhhhhhys2.pngJuly of 2006 dfhdfhdthe threadhttp://www.rwdmag.com/forum/showthread.php?t=49789
I remember that summer. It was live. caught bare jokes. Prepared to come out to Coventry. Met the wife. Drew gyal.Good times.
That summer was sick for me aswell. Way too many jokes with the mandem. That was when I first passed and got my first whip aswell so the thrill of whipping windows down tunes blasting it the summer for the first time was gooood and memorable.And I swear Summer 2005 or suttin is was like 37.5C for one day. Highest ever in UK and sh*t. 2005 & 2006 SUMMER WAS DEFO SICK.and wtf the sun was shinning like 20mins ago, had my sunglasses on and everything.... now its getting mad cloudy confused3.gif