FAO GIRLS

Matholomew

how many guys have u f*cked 10how many guys have u only done foreplay with ive only ever had sexual contact with those that ive slept with so 10wats ur age now and when did u start sexually activity. im 28,my first sexual experience was at 16

how many guys have u f*cked - 3, 2 were ex boyfriends, one was just a mistakehow many guys have u only done foreplay with - 5( 3 were the above mentioned )wats ur age now and when did u start sexually activity. 19 , 20 in a few months lost it at 17no point in lying , theres the honest answers

tbh i wasn't interested in boys when i was 15,16, just concentrated on my secondary school education like a geek. All my friends were going out to clubs etc , none of that interested me at that age.

tbh i wasn't interested in boys when i was 15,16, just concentrated on my secondary school education like a geek. All my friends were going out to clubs etc , none of that interested me at that age.
Same, I am too close to my older brother and he had that leash on me from early, So i had to be intreseted in school! plus seeing the way girls got handled by him and his friends, cousins etc and seeing all the crap my older sister went through really put me off alot!!!

Same, I am too close to my older brother and he had that leash on me from early, So i had to be intreseted in school! plus seeing the way girls got handled by him and his friends, cousins etc and seeing all the crap my older sister went through really put me off alot!!!
my two older brothers were and still are , more so the oldest one who is 26 quite overprotecive over me.i remember the times he used to drop me off at my ex's house, he would give my ex the LOOK, the look to say , You better not hurt my sister or you are gonna end up dead look.