Sign in to follow this  
JOHN DOE

FAO Guys:

If you had the opportunity would you rathera. have the pengest girl in the world to marry, and have kids with etc (but you cant have noone else)b.the abilty to lash any girl you wanted anytime any placeedit: pengest and fairly intelligent

Pengest?Llow marrying and having kids with a peng girl with the mentality of Seriouss.After the Edit: 1 Definitely. As long as fairly intelligent means cleverer than me.Women raise the kids. Men don't more time. Its more important she be clever, than me. She'll be the one imparting the knowledge.

f*cked enough girls already to last me a life time so i would have to take the 1st option considering personality is on point.edit: wait ANY girl? even celebs?hmmm might have to change that answer

Guest Mr. Estacado

being a bosh gets boringso Alol @ people saying 1.

Guest Got Dat Cronik

2 all the waylow lashin the same girl ova n ovafresh p*ssy>>>

Guest Smell Of Death
i wanted to go with bbut u picked itso imma go with a

Guest Got Dat Cronik
rolleyes.gif

Guest Vaseline
I LOL'd

If you had the opportunity would you rathera. have the pengest girl in the world to marry, and have kids with etc (but you cant have noone else)b.the abilty to lash any girl you wanted anytime any placeedit: pengest and fairly intelligent
I'd want neither to be honest with you.

i think that should of been followed by a 'no homo'lolso what do you want?the two combined?

i think that should of been followed by a 'no homo'lolso what do you want?the two combined?
Basically Im a young stud I wanna play the field and just have fun while I can. After Uni is when I'll think about a serious relationship and settling down because it has to be done the main purpose in life other than enjoying it is to procreate and make sure the creations grow up in a stable household with responsible creators. However Im just not looking for that kind of commitment at this time of my life so picking A or B would be f*ck*ng miserable.You need a good dose of B to make option A possible.