Some Good News

Guest ShabbzE3

Guest Got Dat Cronik

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHEAD DOWN THE A13GOTA SHOT SOME FOOD TO ONE CLOWN IN CANNING TOWN.................................................................................................................BARE DIFERENT COLOURSU WONT EVEN NOTICE TILL U HEAR THIS TUNELOOK AROUND U THERES BARE DIFFERENT COLOURS......................................................................WAKE UP EARLY SKY LOOKS GREYTODAYI STILL FELL REDGOT CHOONGD UP ON SOME PURPLE HAZE

Cheers LadsYour all invited to the stag do
Ahh wicked safe though I'll bring you a suprise.
Seriously watch your mouth
What's your issue man be happy you're engaged I was just gonna bring man a little suttin suttin and you're getting all aggressive. Llow it man pop the champs

Guest Got Dat Cronik

OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWPOW U TRIED TO TEEF ITBLUD BUT I DONT WANT IT U CAN KEEP ITWHAAAAAAAAAAA WHAAAAAAAAAAAAADONT UNDERSTAND FUMES UR LUCKY U SURVIVED UR LAST STAB WOUNDSOITONY U CANT sh*t WEN IM EREOSSMAN U GET THE FULL CLIP WEN IM ERENEEKO UR sh*t U CANT SPIT WEN IM ERETHERE HE GOES HIDING BEHIND BOUNDARYNOT ONCE IN HIS LIFE HAS HE REPPD BOUNDARYFUMIN U WANT THE SPOTLIGHT KAH UR AFRAID OF THE DARKROLL DEEP>>> FIRE CAMP