LoL at the way her career got ended before it even begun

Adidas

Guest Sean Ash
It's amaizing how people talk to women like total trash and they still manage to pull them.Maybe women like to be beaten up a little and slapped about a bit.
I reckon Ceazy's probably into that.
Yeah she is..I have to give her a slap now and again..So she knows her role *looks over shoulder

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Sean Ash
l_326381b4ca7622f6d71bdf305374e3bd.jpgARE YOU TELL ME YOU WOULDNT BANG???SHUT UP
I WOULD BANG LIKE CILLIT
She looks like Beyonce in that picture.
I think she looks like Jodie minus the specs
Yeah,, she does innit lol

It's only on the internet where everyone dates or f*cks women that make beyonce look wack, I really wonder if some of VIP members girlfriends pictures were posted here if the response would be better. I would not hesitate to tickle her womb with my dark rocket seeing that her pum is already salivating it would probably make teh squish squish sound. I wouldn't wife her but i would hit it quick . Theres nothingg better than lubricated pum because a dry pum can leave your member with burn marks , even when hitting a dry pum it feels like a turtle biting the end of the member.

exactly people going on like say the wife/girlfriend look like amerie/beyonce/gabrielle or shakira..... u need to get real because she is the type of chick that most of you would not think twice to draw.......some people on here going on like in the whole of (their short) sex lives they have never once looked or seen what pum looks like, smh....funny how at the start every1 was saying eurgh etc and because one person said it was all good only then did the pum pum start to be considered remotely desirableSight of pum is Supposed to be appealing to the man so wha G wid you guys unless..........

Guest Mr. Estacado
exactly people going on like say the wife/girlfriend look like amerie/beyonce/gabrielle or shakira..... u need to get real because she is the type of chick that most of you would not think twice to draw.......some people on here going on like in the whole of (their short) sex lives they have never once looked or seen what pum looks like, smh....funny how at the start every1 was saying eurgh etc and because one person said it was all good only then did the pum pum start to be considered remotely desirableSight of pum is Supposed to be appealing to the man so wha G wid you guys unless..........
the sight of a pum that looks like the alien-predator hybrid isn't appealinbut yh i'd slamalso yr picture isn't appealin *adblocks*

2TASTY, I've read about 3 of your posts, and already I can't look at your picture without the word "BOSH" flashing before my eyes in big letters.like this (without the "under construction" part):bigbosh.gif
Internet stalkage is so not a good look, come down off your hype and stop putting them drugs in your bedtime cocoa

Guest Mickey Kane
You look like you can take a penis...You look like you have optimal d*ck-taking abilities.

Guest Sean Ash

But true say;When I first saw the picture of that pum.. Its like my PC automatically started pumping out a smellovision because I could smell some nastinesss in the air and taste the nastiness on my tongue just from the sight of that picture.