LoL at the way her career got ended before it even begun

Adidas

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok. Let me Clear something up for all the guys who have clearly not had sex, or have had sex and do not know what it feels like to ACTUALLY satisfy a chick...p*ssy is meant to be wet and warm and tight..... remember the wetter the better it's all about mutual advancements ...That chick is probably using KY Jelly hense the EXCESS and the GREASY apperence. Her pum looks fine!!!!! no rash, discharge the correct colour, no spots,blisters warts etc.... ( however i do not advise bareback unless u are in a long commited relationship where u trust ur partner, although Aids don't show symptoms for approx 10 years) Trust me when i say, a p*ssy that looks like that will feel like you just dipped ur wood into the sweatest honey ever ever!!!!!! do not knock it....

Ok. Let me Clear something up for all the guys who have clearly not had sex, or have had sex and do not know what it feels like to ACTUALLY satisfy a chick...p*ssy is meant to be wet and warm and tight..... remember the wetter the better it's all about mutual advancements ...That chick is probably using KY Jelly hense the EXCESS and the GREASY apperence. Her pum looks fine!!!!! no rash, discharge the correct colour, no spots,blisters warts etc.... ( however i do not advise bareback unless u are in a long commited relationship where u trust ur partner, although Aids don't show symptoms for approx 10 years) Trust me when i say, a p*ssy that looks like that will feel like you just dipped ur wood into the sweatest honey ever ever!!!!!! do not knock it....
4 posts.............**who snitched**

4 posts.............**who snitched**
thats the one boy

So does your p*ssy look like that ?

So does your p*ssy look like that ?
no two look the same (FACT) mine is how God intended

Guest SKYSCRAPER

2TASTY, I've read about 3 of your posts, and already I can't look at your picture without the word "BOSH" flashing before my eyes in big letters.like this (without the "under construction" part):bigbosh.gif

Guest Sean Ash

It's amaizing how people talk to women like total trash and they still manage to pull them.Maybe women like to be beaten up a little and slapped about a bit.

Guest SKYSCRAPER
It's amaizing how people talk to women like total trash and they still manage to pull them.Maybe women like to be beaten up a little and slapped about a bit.
I reckon Ceazy's probably into that.

Guest Mickey Kane
I thought this was common knowledgeLol