Late Night Munch

Taurus

Guest Lemons
Currently waiting for 2 Pizza Hut pizzas to arrive.I've got the sickest headache from eating only 2 packs of haribo all day.
What flavour?I might buss up that E-delivery service.

Currently waiting for 2 Pizza Hut pizzas to arrive.I've got the sickest headache from eating only 2 packs of haribo all day.
One margarita, the other meat feast (no homo).E Delivery is the sh*t.Pay by card online, boy off the delivery man.Dont get no tips out ere...

Guest Lemons
One margarita, the other meat feast (no homo).E Delivery is the sh*t.Pay by card online, boy off the delivery man.Dont get no tips out ere...
wen im ere yeah?Might give it a go.if I can hook up a quick pulley system, I might be set for the weekend without leaving my chair.

Guest Got Dat Cronik
Pizzas just arrived.WHERE THE f*ck IS THE CRUST ON HALF OF THIS PIZZA???dsc00214zh1.jpgSome e-nightmare unfolding in the munch thread.
PIZZA LOOOKS A BIT CHEESY

marlon i think the pizza boy knew he weren't going to get a tip so he stole some of your pizza crust!
Karmas a bitch.Feel to do some dead prez type antics ya kna.Hiding in the corridor until we see the "pizza hut" car headlightsWhite boy in the wrong place at the right timeSoon as the car door open up he mineCiper if your about you on this fam?Myatts field estate quicktime.