Pullups

Guest M12

Guest M12 Part 2

I can do a max of 9-10 with strict form. e.g palms facing away from body. go down until arms are completely straight and im hanging and not use a kick to get through top part of the rep. the problem is i've been at this stage for about 5 weeks. the only possible explanation i have is that the growth of my other muscles is increasing my weight and therefore although im still doing the same amount of reps from workout to workout. i'm still lifting slightly more. any ideas on a pullup specialization program i could start doing to blast me on to that next level?

can't do dips, they hurt my collar bone - really badly, must be bad form
aparantely dips will f*ck u up in your old age I was told according to some doctor, If you do it really low. Dunno if its true.But I do 15 easy at onceAm trying something new with it now tho,, I do dips with my knees up to my mid chest level.

IVE BEEN DOIN THE SAME NUMBER OF DIPS FOR AGESIM GNA TRY WEIGHTED DIPSWHEN DO U DO THEM? DURING UR CHEST ROUTINE OR DO U DO THEM AS SOON AS U COME INTO GYM WHEN U R FRESH?WIDE GRIP PULL UPS ARE EXCEPTIONALLY DIFFICULT.. I CAN ONLY DO ABOUT 4
weighted pull ups r the best, thing is start slow, and yes wide grip is the best to use. even if you can only manage 4 rest and do them again until youve done about 20. what i used to do was do pull ups everytime i go gym, it would be my 1st excersize i'd do about 20 weighted increasing bit by bit.now i can manage 75-85lbs easily or 90lbs 1 rep. thats why i'd now say my back is my best developed part.