All White In Barking :Storyville

Bruno Di Gradi

Guest Smell Of Death

lolwas Ashman really tryna back these goons?this dude is concerned that a guy that signed that thing he was askin for might have been mixed racejeez.at least he's open about it

Guest Sean Ash
lolwas Ashman really tryna back these goons?this dude is concerned that a guy that signed that thing he was askin for might have been mixed racejeez.at least he's open about it
No, I don't back their negative comments. I just understand where they are coming from. Not because I agree/disagree, but just the fact that psycologically, I know what they are saying and why they are saying it.

gay white black greek muslim jew..ya alrite wi me im ur bud.....instead of lookin at sh*t black n white why dont peeps just ease up.i aint got time to hate in any negative way...somebody asked me the ova day did u see jezama kyle i said no dnt watch that sh*t negative crap...ya know wot lifes 2 short to pick at thingswev all got summet good in our lives be it a friend kid hobby partner,,,enjoy sh*t that makes u happy stop nit picking it gets u nowhere

Guest Smell Of Death

lolthese goons are f*ckedthey wer like "this is lovely, so nice, so lovely"get back n they sayin they're hatin itdont they know its a TV show?

lolthese goons are f*ckedthey wer like "this is lovely, so nice, so lovely"get back n they sayin they're hatin itdont they know its a TV show?
lol they;re funny coz dere not really racist...... they're more ignorant than anything because they haven't mixed and set in there ways.The other white guy is bare face racist.

Guest Sean Ash
Ashman believes racism is reactionary to there being too many coloureds about.
I believe racism is reactionary to us all being .. what I like to call .. 'Seperated at birth'.We have all formed different cultures, ideologies, morals, beliefs..It's like chucking a dog into a room with a cat and then asking them to get along.We should get along but you cannot expect thousands of years of brainwashing and traditions being changed over night.You must accept people's views the way they are and not judge them for their views.They only know what they have spent most of their lives believing.

Guest Smell Of Death
Ashman believes racism is reactionary to there being too many coloureds about.
I believe racism is reactionary to us all being .. what I like to call .. 'Seperated at birth'.We have all formed different cultures, ideologies, morals, beliefs..It's like chucking a dog into a room with a cat and then asking them to get along.We should get along but you cannot expect thousands of years of brainwashing and traditions being changed over night.You must accept people's views the way they are and not judge them for their views.They only know what they have spent most of their lives believing.
i like this dog cat analogy and other types racists use to rationalise their ideologybecause its utter crapput a dog and a cat in a room, they wont get alongput a human and a wildebeast in a room and they wont get alongwhy? coz they're 2 different creaturesput 2 different breeds of dogs and they prob would get along better than a dog a cat wouldsame way if u put 2 different races of humans they would get on rather a human and another mammal

Guest Sean Ash

I think you lot are the dumb pricks..You have failed to capture the point, thinking that by using the cat & dog analogy, you assumed that I was talking about a difference in us, being different creatures, when, in fact, I did state this, I was talking about the culture clash and hereditary upbringing differences that made us different.I used a cat and a dog for an example, not because they are different creatures, but the fact they both walk on all fours, both have eyes, mouths, noses.. yet they both are systematically taught differently to do different things.. a different culture of survival.

Guest Sean Ash
my mum ada dog it wa bout 17 yrs we got a kitten that dog n cat were inseprable wen the dog died the cat went n we neva saw it again....so fook ur argument
Which makes my point even more valid.It is a shame that you are brain dead to see it.You had a kitten and dog that were inspeperable, why? because they were raised together..find me a dog and a cat, that have lived a few years and are trained differently.. put them in a room and see what happens.

Guest Sean Ash
shut the f*ck up yeah get some self respect how can u shame urself up going to sign oin or collecting ur missus' income support everyweek how can u feel like a man
Who are you to question me?I feel like a man because I f*ck my wife and I stick by her everyday.How many man been through you and stuck by you?thought so

f*ck u iv been wiv my sons dad 8 yrs hes wrk b 4 i met him n now we both provide emotionally physically n financially for our son...u basically r living off our hard wrk....awww boo hooo ur therer and wot u want a medal wen u decide 2 av a kid awwwww fuk it u live of us tax payers...........ma son wa under sink the other day coz his dad a plumber he was sayin he wantede to fix da sink...kids learn from us ...all ur teachin ur kid is wednesday is giro day...welll scrimp to get some cheap food ...no u cant av that my giro wnt stretch etf