Sign in to follow this  
spiderman

FIIIIIIIIIREEE = COKI

Guest Medic

yeah heard this on Crazy D & Hatcha few days back. tis alright, nothing special. I prefer that other Coki tune, untitled one.Im feeling that Touch it dubstep remix. dunno who made it though.

untitled/robotnik is the best tune ive herd in a while still.this is jus really dubby rhythm, u can buss a nice bounce to it.coki's mad sounds are jus doin it.

Guest Medic

robotnik is that what its called? im sure robonik is a different tune

Guest Mr. Estacado

TUNE IS FIYAHlmao i was listening to it and firefox just locked off and restarted itselfsome self reload

Are you f*ck*ng sick in your foreskin? Tunes too f*ck*ng gully. This needs to be released ASAP, I need to hear the bass on this properly.

If its not robotnik, its headbanger or triple 6, swear these 3 get mixed up bare.he is keepin us in the dark wid dese tunes swear, if they was to drop on vinyl they would sell out quiiiicktime.dis choon tho, makes me bus sum possesed bounce i swear lol.

Guest SKYSCRAPER

I am a BIG Coki fan, but this tune is the worst thing I've heard from him in a long time.

I am a BIG Coki fan, but this tune is the worst thing I've heard from him in a long time.
have u been to a dub rave before?certain tunes in a rave that aint all that on computer will BLOW the place up in a rave.

Guest SKYSCRAPER
have u been to a dub rave before?certain tunes in a rave that aint all that on computer will BLOW the place up in a rave.
Yeah, a few.Fair point about certain tunes sounding big in a rave, but I can't see myself changing my opinion on this one tbh.