MEN how would you feel if your wife earned more than you?

Michael Scofield

I got a work collegue and his wife does just that.....an interesting point actually he provides a good agruementhe says that he only goes for rich females.....coz he beleives that they are sufferinghe thinks that most mans see rich girls and get intimidated and dont treat them as they would do as you would with your wifey so these rich girls longed to be loved or something like thatalthough they probably got bare mans they proabably aint got no decent ones so thats where you move in and provide the different edgeand my man guarantees successits just an opinion to be honest I havnt really met really well off chicks to put this to the test

Guest Mickey Kane

All depends on her attitude to be honest. If she's the type of woman who feels as if it will give her some sort of dominance or whatnot, then I couldn't get with it. But to be honest, I would have the sense to spot before things got serious anyway. The problem you would have though is not even when the relationship is all fine and dandy and she's making more money than you, but I'd say, when she is going bad and she's trying to show her independence from you.

dont bother me at all im not materialistic anyway so her money is her money just like mine is mine as long as she doesnt expect me to go on the same way she does ie spending and lifestyle etc im only gonna spend whats in my means and not hers.besides girls these days tend to earn more but they owe more too.

Guest LOGers

As long as we're both contributing adequately it really isn't a problem to me.I've done the whole babying/paying someones way and it sucks. Therefore I feel sorry for any man that pays his girl's way. That is not life.

Guest Robin_Van_PersG

depends on how much more and her attitude. I'll be in a position where i don't need to leach of her but anyhow she tries dropping the 'i'm the main breadwinner' chats then theres fireworks. Doubt i'll be with a chick in a highly stressed well said job anyway.