Ouroboros

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest PennyTraitor
When threads backfire part 21352357230632463146137510328
its more of a life backfiring thing tbh.if the car is 14k, on finance isnt he gonna pay back ALOT more aswell.

Do you people really think he is going to pay K14Buying a car on finance is just paying for the priviledge and he doesn't attain the ownership of the vehicle. When he doesn't want it anymore he can simply return it and can switch it for a new one. Nobody even on Finance waits until teh K14 is paid off.

Do you people really think he is going to pay K14Buying a car on finance is just paying for the priviledge and he doesn't attain the ownership of the vehicle. When he doesn't want it anymore he can simply return it and can switch it for a new one. Nobody even on Finance waits until teh K14 is paid off.
Why the f*ck would he do that?Thats like renting instead of getting a mortgage WHEN YOU CAN AFFORD ONE.Dead money.

Not everybody's wallet has cobwebs and bats like most of you. Finance is the worst option for someone who cannot budget properly or doesn't understand the law of depreciation. Finance is not really that expensive you you really break it down . Buying a car may make you feel better but in the end you are always at a loss and will probably settle for something that somebody bought by finance and threw away. If you are interested in owning a piece of metal that loses value then by all means buy a car. But if you want to have the privilidge of driving a good car thats maintained while paying monthly payments and insurance. I am going to the finance option because My budget is surgical plus I don't want to be burdened with peoples left overs.

Not everybody's wallet has cobwebs and bats like most of you. Finance is the worst option for someone who cannot budget properly or doesn't understand the law of depreciation. Finance is not really that expensive you you really break it down . Buying a car may make you feel better but in the end you are always at a loss and will probably settle for something that somebody bought by finance and threw away. If you are interested in owning a piece of metal that loses value then by all means buy a car. But if you want to have the privilidge of driving a good car thats maintained while paying monthly payments and insurance. I am going to the finance option because My budget is surgical plus I don't want to be burdened with peoples left overs.
Cobwebs and Bats LOL.Funny guy.Why throw money into a succession of cars which you will never own?Terms and conditions on any finance are crippling.You do not, as it looks like you may think, "rent" the car.You are locked into a financial agreement of which there is both a minimum term, and which if you read the smallprint, you are prohibited from doing pretty much anything.If you cant afford it, dont buy it, simple.Too many people trying to live above their means.And "the priviledge of driving a luxury car" yeah?Its a Honda.A 1.4 Honda.

Cobwebs and Bats LOL.Funny guy.Why throw money into a succession of cars which you will never own?Terms and conditions on any finance are crippling.You do not, as it looks like you may think, "rent" the car.You are locked into a financial agreement of which there is both a minimum term, and which if you read the smallprint, you are prohibited from doing pretty much anything.If you cant afford it, dont buy it, simple.Too many people trying to live above their means.And "the priviledge of driving a luxury car" yeah?Its a Honda.A 1.4 Honda.
I do contracts and the majority of Finance contract have an option where if you stop making payments the car is taken back because the ownership and title is always owned by the finance company. We live in a capitalist world and the only people that don't understand car finance are usually at the bottom. the majority of cars that are brand new i'd say over 905 are all on finance. Smarter people with their money go for finance and invest in other ventures. If you are broke and have no sign of ever improving your salary then finance is not for you. If people followed your logic of not buying what they can't own the economy would be crippled and nobody would own anything. It's just simple financial planning if you can't handle it then stick to old cars. My rule is ismonthly payment + insurance = ( less that 25% of monthly salary)