Sign in to follow this  
I.B.Blackman

Disscuss Today..

Saturday, 22 March 2008Aston Villa v Sunderland, 15:00Blackburn v Wigan, 15:00Bolton v Man City, 15:00Everton v West Ham, 17:15Middlesbrough v Derby, 15:00Newcastle v Fulham, 15:00Reading v Birmingham, 15:00Tottenham v Portsmouth, 12:45

We're gonna f*ck these northern mackem cunts right up.I for one will not be booing Dwight onto what is surely his last return to Villa Park.We're gonna do the scum a favour and do these 3 or 4.Ashley young-young-young better than Ronaldo,Ashley young-young-young gets the ball and scores a goal,On the left, on the right, giving defenders a frightAshley young-young-young makes Ronaldo look....SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

We're gonna f*ck these northern mackem cunts right up.I for one will not be booing Dwight onto what is surely his last return to Villa Park.We're gonna do the scum a favour and do these 3 or 4.Ashley young-young-young better than Ronaldo,Ashley young-young-young gets the ball and scores a goal,On the left, on the right, giving defenders a frightAshley young-young-young makes Ronaldo look....SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
pathetic

lennon has been semi alright he looks a lot better at homebut it seems as though hes trying too hard to impress without having the right confidence to let things run naturally