Disscuss Today..

I.B.Blackman

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah but youve drawn with 4 and lost to 2 of those sides this season

llow him any estelle type arsenal fan (for those watching soccer am)

We're gonna f*ck these northern mackem cunts right up.I for one will not be booing Dwight onto what is surely his last return to Villa Park.We're gonna do the scum a favour and do these 3 or 4.Ashley young-young-young better than Ronaldo,Ashley young-young-young gets the ball and scores a goal,On the left, on the right, giving defenders a frightAshley young-young-young makes Ronaldo look....SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

We're gonna f*ck these northern mackem cunts right up.I for one will not be booing Dwight onto what is surely his last return to Villa Park.We're gonna do the scum a favour and do these 3 or 4.Ashley young-young-young better than Ronaldo,Ashley young-young-young gets the ball and scores a goal,On the left, on the right, giving defenders a frightAshley young-young-young makes Ronaldo look....SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
pathetic

lennon has been semi alright he looks a lot better at homebut it seems as though hes trying too hard to impress without having the right confidence to let things run naturally