Sign in to follow this  
Guest Vaseline

Learn from my mixtape appreciation

Guest Vaseline

After listening to it this morninglearn from my mixtape >>lol @ when i compared the wretchtraspective on learn from my mixtape to the one on his latest mixtapethe levels have sunk.wretch was SICK before he joined the movementhes still sick but just not SICK

ye this is one of my favourite mixtapes, he was too much back in the day but nowadays i dont really like him

Alot of good songs on that mixtape, not just freestyles but songs. All Coming Back To MeCan't Be LifeHad To GoPsychic Read My PalmBad Dayetc

Guest Mr. Estacado

learn from my misstape >>>>_top 3 selected in the universethis would be so much easier to appreciate if his tunes were on youtube lol..tbh my favourite tunes werecan't be lifehave mercythis lifeused to becant say sorry + remixspeak to all the youthhad to gonever let you downpersistanceover every track on the misstape is a bangheralso around this time scorcher was good tomovement as a whole were SICK in 06.

prefer teachers training day
Wretch makes good music. Who actually cares whether it's not grime. Teachers Training Day & Learn From My Mixtape are equally good.

all of his releases are top quality, bar verses 3&2 which was average.hopefully his next mixtape is sick

Sick mixtape, shame about the other two being awful
went awfuljsut nto as goodWretch remains my favrouite the word play is too much