TO PLAY THIS DISK PUT IT IN A XBOX 360 CONSOLE

Gillie

Guest haze-e

You think you lots Xbox 360's are f*cked. KMT.If i turn it on with a game in there... It wnt go to the menu screen.It dont load up the games more time and it tells me unplayable disc.It doesnt load up the level Downpour on COD4, A scratchless disc.It somehow managed to crack my Fifa disc while i was playing it. Yes it was in the drive being played then it suddenly stopped working... It was cracked. KMT.It tries to act like a DVD player more timeAt least once every game it will stop mid game and tell me disc unreadable, please clean... The killer is i dont even need to wipe it for it to work again.Sometimes the disc drive wont open for me like its stuck on something. i have to keep pressing it for it to open/close/open/close until it comes out.f*ck*ng pissing me off. When i get MGS this is getting shipped out boy.

It happens to me aswell every time I change disks and sometimes when I start up the console with a disk already inside.Like septik said turn the console off and turn it on again or open and close the drive.However for me it will sometimes take multiple attempts before it will read the disk as it should.Some gayness and it only started happening since the last console firmware update.I don't know whether another update will fix this or whether I have a drive problem but I may send it off for repair once mgs4 drops.