do you vote?

violet

do you vote?  

1. 1. do you vote?

• no
    • yes

until a revolution happens and ders sumone whose idea's i can back, i will make an effort n support n vote...right now government is full of sh*t, they dnt give a sh*t about what we think, they do as they please, so why am i gonna be a mindless zomby and help these people keep maintian there chokehold on freedom.thats my longer version of cant be arsed lolol

i cant be assed to vote in this thread

Guest Sean Ash

When my party starts, some of my policies will be..- Bring electricity back into public ownership.- Lower Immigration by having a more effective border control and a strict citizenship system.- Introduce a voucher system for Students, where Students can choose their course, rather than settling for what is on offer = more variety.- More help towards international Students with their Student fees, whilst they are here temporary studying. - Pump more funds into adult learners (not just for skills but for academic routes also)- Council homes for those on low incomes, a system where British people on low incomes come first with council properties and housing association. Migrants are helped through hosuing associations and other external charities.- No more selling off council properties. Through inheritance tax and capital gains, use the money effectively to buy back the homes that we wrongly sold off, in order to provide more housing for the British people.- Lower the TV license for low income families, so that it is more affordable, thus making the payments easier to pay for those on low incomes.- Scrap the congestion charge and replace with toils at a lower price to pass through central London.- Remove the congestion charge from west London- Taxes:I would run a completely new system:earners from £0-£10k p.a will pay an annual tax of 8%earners from £10k-£15k p.a will pay an annual tax of 12.5%earners from £15k-£20k p.a will pay an annual tax of 15%earners from £20k-£25k p.a will pay an annual tax of 17.5%earners from £25k-£30k p.a will pay an annual tax of 22%earners from £30k-£40k p.a will pay an annual tax of 30%earners from £40k-£99k p.a will pay an annual tax of 40%earners over £100k p.a will pay an annual tax of 50%- I will scrap race support groups and replace them with equality groups where all are catered for regardless of skin colour and race.- I will lower the national voting age to 16- I will not engage our armies onto foreign soil. Instead we will send unarmed diplomats to help aid those countries that are in crisis. Our army will be trained for defense purposes only and I will only give the go ahead if we are declared war upon.- More support for pensioners, low gas, electric and living costs. I will make it compulsory that pensioners recieve consessions in all shops/stores.- A LIFE MEANS LIFE POLICY. Convicted prisoners for crimes like murder will spend the rest of their lives behind bars. No Parole. Whilst young offenders will take up community jobs eg. road sweeping, graffiti cleaning, car washing and shopping bagging. In return they will recieve education behind bars and will be offered further support once they finish their jail terms. I will take away all video games and have convicts reading and focusing towards a brighter future for when they come out.I have so many more policies but I still got a long way to go..these are just some.

Lowering the voting age to 16 would be silly.The majority wouldn't even know where to begin and politicians knowing this would take this into their advantage. Aswell as catering for the adults, they'll set a few policies aside in the manifesto that would make the 16 year olds think 'yh free travel on the trains iswel until 18......come we go vote labour'Would be shambles

Guest Sean Ash
Lowering the voting age to 16 would be silly.The majority wouldn't even know where to begin and politicians knowing this would take this into their advantage. Aswell as catering for the adults, they'll set a few policies aside in the manifesto that would make the 16 year olds think 'yh free travel on the trains iswel until 18......come we go vote labour'Would be shambles
I think that if 16 year olds can be sent out in our armies to fight and die for this country, they have every right in being able to vote at 16.You would actually be surprised how much the 16 year olds know, I would not knock them.If they can pay taxes at 16 and can die for this country at 16, they have a god damn right to vote I don't care what you say.They have a right to chose how they are governed.

Guest Sean Ash
people earning 100k arent gonna accept being taxed so heavilythey will leave the country and that will have an affect on the economy
Then it will be their greed that sends them off on their way.Our economy will not fall as we have many businesses here in the UK that many of these people NEED.It is about time that people are taxed accordingly..If you are rich, you pay the higher tax.. if you are poor you pay a lower tax..If we do not do it this way the poor are always struggling whilst the rich get richer.

Guest Sean Ash
lol @ sending unarmed diplomats
yes and rightly so.If we are in a country to bring peace, by entering a country with a gun, it does not look like we are bringing peace but war.People feel intimidated when they see a gun.If we are to be diplomats of the world and set the trends, we should be doing it right without the use of weapons.Weapons being the very thing we are trying to fight against.

TO BE HONEST I VOTE FOR THE PEOPLE THAT AINT NEVER GUNNA WIN JUST TO STOP PEOPLE HOUNDING MY FRONT DOOR. BELIEVE I VOTED FOR SOME OAP GROUP LAST YEAR. I DONT SEE THE POINT IN IT ALL BECAUSE THERE'S NEVER ANY DRASTIC CHANGES. BARE BROKEN PROMISES AND NUFF BREEZE GETS SPOKEN. ABOUT HOW THERE GOING TO CHANGE THE AREA AND GIVE THE YOUTH MORE TO DO. AINT SH1T CHANGED THO STILL!

Guest Sean Ash
u will nt declare war unless declared war upon?i hope u dn't mean an open and audible declaration of war
What I mean is that I will not be sending our troops to fight unless the UK has or will become a target of war.The British people are my priority.If another country attacks this country, we will fight back.