do you vote?

violet

do you vote?  

1. 1. do you vote?

• no
    • yes

people earning 100k arent gonna accept being taxed so heavilythey will leave the country and that will have an affect on the economy
Then it will be their greed that sends them off on their way.Our economy will not fall as we have many businesses here in the UK that many of these people NEED.It is about time that people are taxed accordingly..If you are rich, you pay the higher tax.. if you are poor you pay a lower tax..If we do not do it this way the poor are always struggling whilst the rich get richer.
i agree with your principle.

u will nt declare war unless declared war upon?i hope u dn't mean an open and audible declaration of war
What I mean is that I will not be sending our troops to fight unless the UK has or will become a target of war.The British people are my priority.If another country attacks this country, we will fight back.
fair enough

I can see what Ashman is TRYING, but it would NEVER EVER EVER EVER work. (I know youve heard that loads of time already, take a hint)The government is a business as much as its a political party. You fail to understand economics of a cornershop, let alone the country.Its like a cornershop owner saying he will sell fags and booze to 14 year olds and open 24 hours a day aswell as lowing prices of good so poor people can afford them aswell. Its a nice idea, but at some point reality will set it and the ignorance and idealism of the cornershop owner will eventually be his downfall. I see where your coming from, but your ideas are inane, nonsensical and EXTREMELY unrealistic. Thats usually what happens when your love for something, is borne out of hate. Good luck though, and I mean that

Lowering the voting age to 16 would be silly.The majority wouldn't even know where to begin and politicians knowing this would take this into their advantage. Aswell as catering for the adults, they'll set a few policies aside in the manifesto that would make the 16 year olds think 'yh free travel on the trains iswel until 18......come we go vote labour'Would be shambles
I think that if 16 year olds can be sent out in our armies to fight and die for this country, they have every right in being able to vote at 16.You would actually be surprised how much the 16 year olds know, I would not knock them.If they can pay taxes at 16 and can die for this country at 16, they have a god damn right to vote I don't care what you say.They have a right to chose how they are governed.
First off 16yr olds who choose to be in the army know what their gettin themselves into and thus (i'd like to say) they're passionate about fighting/dying for their country. I don't see no reason why age should come into concern. Also, i'm pretty sure the majority have more knowledge about what goes on in the army than in elections (education lacks knowledge about voting).Everyone has to pay taxes tho. If you choose to work, then you will pay taxes. Again age is not an issue. Although I can see why it could be an issue for teh students. But theirs no favoritism in the system so everyone gets treated the same.From when middle aged people have the highest turnouts in elections dropping the age to 16 wouldn't make a difference. Most wouldn't even turn up to vote, and like I said before it would become a mini competition to get them to vote. Boy all i'm saying is that 16 is too low an age to vote.

Guest Sean Ash
il vote wen sumone says....decriminalise the herb, reinvent the drug system, put alcohol as class A and tax it more heavily.
My plan is to introduce a Drinking license. I am pushing for this as I feel that drinking irresponsibly can affect lives with a negative impact, just as much as if you were a drink driver. To drive a car, you need to hold on to a valid license that has proved that you are capable of controlling a car. With all the rapes, murders, alcohol abuse etc. on others? why should you not have to have a license to buy alcohol if it is allowing the more responsible peoples to drink safely and the irresponsible peoples to not drink at all. A drinking license would: * Cut down on Liver and heart diseases * Lower the count on teenage binge drinkers * Cut down alcoholics on our streets * Lower the crime rate * Lower the rape count * Make Britain a more responsible Country * Prevent teenage/adult drunken fights * Save on taxes and police time where people are arrested for being drunken disorderly. There are many other beneficial factors to having this license.. I know people will complain about prices but there needs to be some way of paying for this to happen and it will simply fall down to higher taxes on alcohol, therefore, those drinking are those that are willing to pay the price. By breaking a law, you would lose your license for either a period of time or indefinitely. You would not be allowed to buy alcohol for someone else without their card, permission or their presence. If you illegally buy alcohol for someone without a license, then you lose your license.

Guest Sean Ash
I can see what Ashman is TRYING, but it would NEVER EVER EVER EVER work. (I know youve heard that loads of time already, take a hint)The government is a business as much as its a political party. You fail to understand economics of a cornershop, let alone the country.Its like a cornershop owner saying he will sell fags and booze to 14 year olds and open 24 hours a day aswell as lowing prices of good so poor people can afford them aswell. Its a nice idea, but at some point reality will set it and the ignorance and idealism of the cornershop owner will eventually be his downfall. I see where your coming from, but your ideas are inane, nonsensical and EXTREMELY unrealistic. Thats usually what happens when your love for something, is borne out of hate. Good luck though, and I mean that
I thank you for your encouragement but in honesty, you don't know if it would never work because it has not been tested correctly. You are forgetting about all the other income revenues that will be a key in supporting this to work. It is obvious that I am not 100% clued up on economics, but who is? I am still in education, these are my main principles and if I can find a way for them to work, in time, I will.

Guest Sean Ash
Lowering the voting age to 16 would be silly.The majority wouldn't even know where to begin and politicians knowing this would take this into their advantage. Aswell as catering for the adults, they'll set a few policies aside in the manifesto that would make the 16 year olds think 'yh free travel on the trains iswel until 18......come we go vote labour'Would be shambles
I think that if 16 year olds can be sent out in our armies to fight and die for this country, they have every right in being able to vote at 16.You would actually be surprised how much the 16 year olds know, I would not knock them.If they can pay taxes at 16 and can die for this country at 16, they have a god damn right to vote I don't care what you say.They have a right to chose how they are governed.
First off 16yr olds who choose to be in the army know what their gettin themselves into and thus (i'd like to say) they're passionate about fighting/dying for their country. I don't see no reason why age should come into concern. Also, i'm pretty sure the majority have more knowledge about what goes on in the army than in elections (education lacks knowledge about voting).Everyone has to pay taxes tho. If you choose to work, then you will pay taxes. Again age is not an issue. Although I can see why it could be an issue for teh students. But theirs no favoritism in the system so everyone gets treated the same.From when middle aged people have the highest turnouts in elections dropping the age to 16 wouldn't make a difference. Most wouldn't even turn up to vote, and like I said before it would become a mini competition to get them to vote. Boy all i'm saying is that 16 is too low an age to vote.
Well, life is about politics mate and I wan't to work on a new cirriculum that teaches school leavers about voting and get's them politically aware to what is going on and how they are governed.16 is not low at all.. as you say "theirs no favoritism in the system so everyone gets treated the same", well 16 year olds are not treated the same because they don't have voting rights.

I thank you for your encouragement but in honesty, you don't know if it would never work because it has not been tested correctly. You are forgetting about all the other income revenues that will be a key in supporting this to work. It is obvious that I am not 100% clued up on economics, but who is? I am still in education, these are my main principles and if I can find a way for them to work, in time, I will.
Thats cool. Infact, it better for people to have views, even if they are unrealistic and impossible to enforce, than to not have any views at all. But thats as far as my admiration for you would stretch, and even thats pushing it. And thats as far as your recognition in the political world would stretch aswell, sympathy. Put it this way, theres alot of law that the government would NOT have enforced idealy, if they didnt HAVE to. Theres alot they WANT to enforce, but would NEVER EVER be able to. Theres alot they have to compromise on, merely due to the nature of the business they are in. Im not sure your in the correct mindframe to make these compromises, and for that reason I dont feel youd get far AS IS. But if you do recognise that what your saying is just a BASIS, groundwork if you will, and know that RARELY do people get things all their way, especially in politics. Not really sure your prepared for that.

Guest Sean Ash
Thats cool. Infact, it better for people to have views, even if they are unrealistic and impossible to enforce, than to not have any views at all. But thats as far as my admiration for you would stretch, and even thats pushing it. And thats as far as your recognition in the political world would stretch aswell, sympathy. Put it this way, theres alot of law that the government would NOT have enforced idealy, if they didnt HAVE to. Theres alot they WANT to enforce, but would NEVER EVER be able to. Theres alot they have to compromise on, merely due to the nature of the business they are in. Im not sure your in the correct mindframe to make these compromises, and for that reason I dont feel youd get far AS IS. But if you do recognise that what your saying is just a BASIS, groundwork if you will, and know that RARELY do people get things all their way, especially in politics. Not really sure your prepared for that.
I can make compromises and also I can make others compromise. My political party is not called the Compromise Party UK for nothing.Of course at this very point I am not 100% prepared, but that is why I am studying now, so if and when they do attack me with views, I will understand better to counter attack their views and make them compromise.It's not going to happen for me over night, I am fully aware of that. It is not sympathy that will get me regonisiton. It will be the passion in my voice, it will be the determination for the British voice to be heard and listened to carefully, it will be those that have personally experienced by hardship that will be on side; not because they feel sorry for me, but because they understand what I am saying and can feel it within their hearts. I will inspire many to come from the pits, into being top educated politicians.. real people that know what it is like to be lied to, know what it is like to be kicked in the teeth.. It is about time that the poor were not governed by the rich but the experienced were the ones who governed the unexperienced.

I can make compromises and also I can make others compromise. My political party is not called the Compromise Party UK for nothing.Of course at this very point I am not 100% prepared, but that is why I am studying now, so if and when they do attack me with views, I will understand better to counter attack their views and make them compromise.It's not going to happen for me over night, I am fully aware of that. It is not sympathy that will get me regonisiton. It will be the passion in my voice, it will be the determination for the British voice to be heard and listened to carefully, it will be those that have personally experienced by hardship that will be on side; not because they feel sorry for me, but because they understand what I am saying and can feel it within their hearts. I will inspire many to come from the pits, into being top educated politicians.. real people that know what it is like to be lied to, know what it is like to be kicked in the teeth.. It is about time that the poor were not governed by the rich but the experienced were the ones who governed the unexperienced.
If id had not read all the fascist things you had said in the past, id support your cause bruv. But with that in consideration, it does make people question your motives. Good luck though, hope things work out and you dont act upon some of the fascist views you hold.

Guest Sean Ash
If id had not read all the fascist things you had said in the past, id support your cause bruv. But with that in consideration, it does make people question your motives. Good luck though, hope things work out and you dont act upon some of the fascist views you hold.
People don't often realise that I might play devils advocate from time to time, in order for me to understand something better, it does not mean that I support any views. I deffinently do not agree with racism or fascism however I do question things when I do not understand them as well as I should.Life can be confusing for many. I am not invincible to confusion so sometimes I do need to try and learn things that I don't get.The thing is, we all know how the media can chat sh*t.. Rather than going on hear say, I wanted to find evidence as to why the BNP are labeled as racists.. just because I am doing this, it does not mean that I support them.. I just wanted to see where they are coming from but people are quick to tarnish those with the same brush for even mentioning their party name.I should not have been judged.

i haven't voted yet for the reason most people have stated.that there isn't a party that i think is worth voting for.but i think i'm going to start using my vote...because even though there isn't a party i particularly want...there are ones that i definately don't want to be in power. and if my vote can help stop them gaining power then i might as well.the lesser of two evils and all that.and sean ash i think that you're policies are admirable ... but you would never be able to balance the budget like that. there would be no money to do the things that you want to do. and parliament wouldn't support you because they'd be urging you to cut back on spending. like someone has already said....government is like business. you can't have all that money going out on public spending if you are cutting back all the money you are getting in.