Legitimate excuses!

Davicious X

Alot of us been playing games along time now and we have all heard some dumb excuses for losing or bad play but whittling out the ones that are real and honest seems to be something that is never accepted.Ima look at myself as an example.Now on days Im working I wake up at 6 am, get to work at 8 and do a 12 hour shift (Im at work now). When I get home it will be about 9pm and I will be tired and will just want to relax so I will turn on a console.2 2's someone will challenge me to a game of whatever where I will go on to perform under a level that would hold me in favourable light.The person that challenged me though will be smack talkin and jiving like they was american and just won the superbowl.Now in these instances I will tell them it was only cos Im mad tired and that they should take me more serious on days when I havent been up for 14 hours and am wide awake and alert.Needless to say more time I never hear from these scrubs again and the ones that do accept the rematch when Im fresh tend to get put to the sword.So my questions areA. Is my excuse for a loss in these circustances acceptable? (No boxer would have 2 fights in the same day remember).B. If its not acceptable what would be deemed a legitimate excuse?

It's a fair enough excuse. I was like this when I use to play PES against my mates back on the PS2 days, they would be playing before I got there and I've only had a couple hours sleep so my focus and concentration levels would be all over the place.Some people won't accept it because they see it as an easy way out but boot on the other foot they'd use them reasons.

It's legitimate but people can be swag and use them excuses instead of conceding that the other person was better.Like say I might use an excuse but only under the circumstances whereby it is true. If another person beat me simply because he is better then I have no shame in admitting that.