Sign in to follow this  
Benicio del Toney

If you could be

bill gatessend a few hundred million to my real self who im goin back to being after this one dayand be rich

Guest Mr. Estacado

esther baxter or lola luvso i'd play with the breasts

Guest haze-e
bill gatessend a few hundred million to my real self who im goin back to being after this one dayand be rich
Good idea.I must steal.

Good idea.I must steal.
Ignore the offline message I sent you on MSN bruv, got you confused with someone else laugh.gif (you blacks all look the same lol)

EXACTLY wat i was gonna saybut i was thinkin one nice billion

LOL @ THINKING OUTSIDE THE BOX

Guest Mickey Kane
LOL @ THINKING OUTSIDE THE BOX
You can stay with yourself and think outside the box...I'd be cool with my few hundred million...I could do alot with that.

No matter what happens you go back to your original self yeah?If so.Risky.Run in front of a bus.Back to my old self.Job done.

No matter what happens you go back to your original self yeah?If so.Risky.Run in front of a bus.Back to my old self.Job done.
lmfao.If it was tomorrow i would be Cristiano Ronaldo & score a 'Rocket' smile.gif

lmfao.If it was tomorrow i would be Cristiano Ronaldo & score a 'Rocket' smile.gif
U no how to hit them free kicks and score them yeah lol

lmfao.If it was tomorrow i would be Cristiano Ronaldo & score a 'Rocket' :D
U no how to hit them free kicks and score them yeah lol
nope but imagine its the 90th min and im standing over the ball, Ronaldo (hell be me 2moro) whos in the crowed stands up and slowley starts clapping.The crowd all start clapping and chanting...Viva RonaldoViva RonaldoRunning Down The WingHear United SingViva RonaldoI step up for the free-kick and go for itits dippingits swervingits going all over the placethen it f*ck*ng goes over the bar sad.gif