Sign in to follow this  
NORFWESTGEEZA

girls girls girls

Guest SKYSCRAPER

What makes me laugh even more about this is that when I read the topic title I started singing this:Then clicked the topic & read the post.

Guest Mr. Estacado

forest gate station bring yr phone p's and ps3 or 360

Guest Mr. Estacado
aight im cumming now g, bring all my ps, or jus some
all of it, if you can borrow yr mums car do that initbring yr wifey to

Guest Mickey Kane
forest gate station bring yr phone p's and ps3 or 360
laugh.gif

f*ck it im gnna be there aswell. just bring allll of your possessions in a big black bin liner.

f*ck it im gnna be there aswell. just bring allll of your possessions in a big black bin liner.
awww i feel soo welcomed, so many people wanting to see me at forest gate biggrin.gif:D thank youbut nahh 4real tho honest question deserves an honest answer, is anyone honest enough to give me that honest answer?

Guest Mr. Estacado

forest gate = red light district bare jawless/chinless girls around heredun kno the flatjaw

Guest SKYSCRAPER
awww i feel soo welcomed, so many people wanting to see me at forest gate biggrin.gif:D thank youbut nahh 4real tho honest question deserves an honest answer, is anyone honest enough to give me that honest answer?
All jokes aside, there's bare gash in Glasgow.Come up here, meet me at Queen St. Station. I'll show you around. Bring everything you own.

All jokes aside, there's bare gash in Glasgow.Come up here, meet me at Queen St. Station. I'll show you around. Bring everything you own.
LMAO @ the scottish kid getting in on the actbut seriously come ilford station rudeboy, make sure u wear bare jewelry and bring as many expensive things with u as u can to attract the girls. and a big expensive whip if u can