Sign in to follow this  
Davicious X

Rapper/Actor

How come Common is getting so many acting jobs these days?I wont front though he does seem like the most naturally gifted of all the Rappers that have tried to make the crossover.Busta Rhymes in Shaft = SMFH

Guest SKYSCRAPER

I think Common is a pretty rubbish actor.Fredro Starr from Onyx>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>____________ tbh.

Guest SKYSCRAPER

Also, Lord Jamar from Brand Nubian as SUPREME ALLAH in Oz was sick too.

Guest Mickey Kane

2Pac as an actor was so over-rated especially when you consider he was trained unlike Common, LL Cool J etc...He was alright in Gridlock'd I suppose...Mos Def is an ill actor...

2Pac as an actor was so over-rated especially when you consider he was trained unlike Common, LL Cool J etc...He was alright in Gridlock'd I suppose...Mos Def is an ill actor...
I remember the fallout from Crash and everyone thinking Ludacris was an oscar worthy actor.Tyrese might just be the worst rapper / actor there is, in 2F2F he was appaling and he only had like one line"I'm hoooongry"

Best to do both Will smith >>>>>>>>>
Pretty much. Although people will come in and say "He aint a rapper blah blah"And whoever said Crash, Co-Sign.

Andre Benjamin?
He was so garbage in Revolver. One of those rappers I thought would be good as well.And yeah Will Smith is the best to do it.

both Mos Def and Puffy fully repped in Monster's Ball, not that they had massive parts, but stillTupac had his moments, notably Juice."that guy" Cube i think has been great at times, Friday and 3 Kings especiallyCommon can eff off as far as i'm concerned, guys jus an annoyance50 - ha!Will Smith will probably b recognised as the best to do bothi'm sure there's someone i'm forgetting... an it's not "that guy" T

Andre is good, I thought he was decent in Revolver the film itself...mehI thought 2pac was quite a good actor actually, Above the Rim and Gridlock'd were bigMethod Man for his 3 ep appearance in Oz until Burr Redding takes him out >>>> __________ (i joke)

Guest SKYSCRAPER
oh yeah that's itin all fairness i think Rza was pretty alright in American Gangster
The closeup on his Wu-Tang tattoo in that movie was my favourite moment in the entire film.

Guest PennyTraitor

tbh i think theres alot of rappers who are decent/good actors.

oh yeah that's itin all fairness i think Rza was pretty alright in American Gangster
The closeup on his Wu-Tang tattoo in that movie was my favourite moment in the entire film.
i can roll wit dat
Puffy shouldn't get a mention From when his magnum opus filmwise was Rise to Power he shouldn't even be considered
haven't seen Rise To Power, but his parts in both Monsters Ball and Made are better than average, trust me, i was quite shocked

2bh I'm being biased I just really hate Carlito's Way: Rise to Power But he definately was swag in it
oh sh*t THAT film! f*ck i did start watchin that, fan of the original an all that, got turned off swiftly tho

2bh I'm being biased I just really hate Carlito's Way: Rise to Power But he definately was swag in it
oh sh*t THAT film! f*ck i did start watchin that, fan of the original an all that, got turned off swiftly tho
innit I gave it a watch as a fan, but I was pissed for wasting my time when the credits rolled at the end...