Rapper/Actor

Davicious X

Guest Mickey Kane

2Pac as an actor was so over-rated especially when you consider he was trained unlike Common, LL Cool J etc...He was alright in Gridlock'd I suppose...Mos Def is an ill actor...

2Pac as an actor was so over-rated especially when you consider he was trained unlike Common, LL Cool J etc...He was alright in Gridlock'd I suppose...Mos Def is an ill actor...
I remember the fallout from Crash and everyone thinking Ludacris was an oscar worthy actor.Tyrese might just be the worst rapper / actor there is, in 2F2F he was appaling and he only had like one line"I'm hoooongry"

both Mos Def and Puffy fully repped in Monster's Ball, not that they had massive parts, but stillTupac had his moments, notably Juice."that guy" Cube i think has been great at times, Friday and 3 Kings especiallyCommon can eff off as far as i'm concerned, guys jus an annoyance50 - ha!Will Smith will probably b recognised as the best to do bothi'm sure there's someone i'm forgetting... an it's not "that guy" T

Guest SKYSCRAPER
oh yeah that's itin all fairness i think Rza was pretty alright in American Gangster
The closeup on his Wu-Tang tattoo in that movie was my favourite moment in the entire film.

oh yeah that's itin all fairness i think Rza was pretty alright in American Gangster
The closeup on his Wu-Tang tattoo in that movie was my favourite moment in the entire film.
i can roll wit dat
Puffy shouldn't get a mention From when his magnum opus filmwise was Rise to Power he shouldn't even be considered
haven't seen Rise To Power, but his parts in both Monsters Ball and Made are better than average, trust me, i was quite shocked

2bh I'm being biased I just really hate Carlito's Way: Rise to Power But he definately was swag in it
oh sh*t THAT film! f*ck i did start watchin that, fan of the original an all that, got turned off swiftly tho
innit I gave it a watch as a fan, but I was pissed for wasting my time when the credits rolled at the end...