Sign in to follow this  
JWP

How old is...

....old enough to stop wearing New Eras and tracksuit bottoms? (Not necessarily at the same time)I read a few threads where people are surprised that other people still wear either of these items so I was wondering is there a cut off point where most people think "right...when i get to this age im gonna stop rocking this or that etc"Are there also other things you think your gonna stop wearing when you get to a certain age?

Guest TimeBomb

depends how u style it out, guys in their 30's can make new eras and tracksuits work.

Personally, I dont wear New Eras anymoreTracksuits, I wear alot when just jamming, going down the road, etc.Cant really find a reason why I'd wear a new era nowadays though.Dont mind people wearing them though.

Personally, I dont wear New Eras anymoreTracksuits, I wear alot when just jamming, going down the road, etc.Cant really find a reason why I'd wear a new era nowadays though.Dont mind people wearing them though.
There was me thinkin u were in your avatar

Guest Radio
that girl in adidas sig looks like some vegas drag queen
better than jewnose in your sig

Guest haze-e
laugh.gif:D:D:D:D

your a chink tho
u come across as a typical arrogant jewish c*ntu shud sort your attitude out ladu racist c*nt
afgoon your just as racist as ashman YOU RACIST c*nt Radio started it

your a chink tho
u come across as a typical arrogant jewish c*ntu shud sort your attitude out ladu racist c*nt
LOL

Guest TimeBomb
laugh.gif:D:D:D:D

Guest M12 Part 2

IMO you shouldnt be wearing a new era if your over 19. not regularly anyways. and tracksuits are one of them things. wear what you feel comfortable in but you should be asking questions of yourself if you're wearing them day in, day out. you should have places to go and people to see where you wearing a traacksuit all the time would make people take a poor view of you. the only excuse i can see is if you're still in education

my only real view on this is whilst i'm not saying you have to put down the tracksuit at a certain age, i will say i do think it shows a serious lack of imagination and maturity to still be wearing a 'street uniform' at 25 etc...

as long as you are dressed appropriately for the right occasion/situation then it doesn't really matter.

Guest RBG

low tryna impress people...if u wana wear tracksuits were tracksuits...