Sign in to follow this  
Bacardi_Up

Blackberry Curve

I'm considering selling my n95 and getting this or a future blackberry instead...What do you lot reckon?

Guest haze-e

Blackberrys i like. Dunno bout the curve but i would recommend anyway.Lol.

Got the curve had it for a few months I like it. Need to sort out my net and get my email working.

Got the curve had it for a few months I like it. Need to sort out my net and get my email working.
Is the web any good.Is it better to surf and navigate than the n95's (to you knowledge and experience).

they're decent.I wasn't a big blackberry fan up until they made the designs smaller and we had to start floggin them at work. But I stand correctedIf you get one lemme know; blackberry rep gave me a couple serial codes to the full GPS software you can get on them.If I can find em at work I'll pass the details on

they're decent.I wasn't a big blackberry fan up until they made the designs smaller and we had to start floggin them at work. But I stand correctedIf you get one lemme know; blackberry rep gave me a couple serial codes to the full GPS software you can get on them.If I can find em at work I'll pass the details on
SAFE!Just bored of the n95, over hyped. I wanna a blackberry and a seperate digi-cam.That's me.

Is the web any good.Is it better to surf and navigate than the n95's (to you knowledge and experience).
Yet to set up wap/web up on it, I keep forgetting about it. Will be done during the week.Heard it was good though.

Yet to set up wap/web up on it, I keep forgetting about it. Will be done during the week.Heard it was good though.
let me know what it's like when you do please.Safe.

when i upgrade i wanna get one of this tings stillwhen i say these tingsi mean a showerman phone that cna browse internet(properly no flipping wap bullshot) plus deal with bare music