Sign in to follow this  
jon55

Lightnin - Young & gifted 2008 (From The Movement)

brand new debut cd from Lightnin is out now, check it.u can buy from here for cheap, for just £4.99.http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...em=320231044528432e_1.JPGTracklist01. Siderwinder02. The Come Up03. Hardlife Remix with Shifty & Chipmunk04. Thugs Fall In Luv05. When You Find06. Let me Know with Bruts07. Things Out with Ghetto08. Wifey Remix with Tinie Tempah09. Damn10. Hustle Hard with Slix & Scorcher11. Destiny with precius12. Turn Off The Light with Dedly13. Mixtape Is Better14. Record deal with Mercston15. Pulse Light with Hyper16. Brother Love17. Ghetto Freestyle18. Outro

has it got that tune on it produced by rapidthe chorous is suttin like "you niggas know im fly so dont bring it to me i got my copton niggas here and they ready to squeeze.like damn suttin suttin like damn"beat is hard i'll download it just for that 1 tune. but lights can make songs tho poor on sets good on songs if i download might buy but only if its 8/10 or better

Lights was good when he spat 'You got 10 seconds to run'Now he is absolutely sh*t
Very true....Erm Lightnin is sh*t nowhe Is like a basic guy tryna force it asking Ghetts to help him write lyricsDID NOBODY HEAR HIM SEND FOR P MONEY !!!

Guest Got Dat Cronik

this mixtape was ment to b released in o6 still

Guest Got Dat Cronik
Man looks like he walked straight off the set of an Oxfam advert
U WUD NEVA DROP DAT ON HIS FACE

Guest Vaseline

This mixtape is decent still.Hyper and lights on Pulse X >>Is this his first?

that brother love tune is sick, been on repeat. tension kills the track, the beat is also nice.

Guest Vaseline
that brother love tune is sick, been on repeat. tension kills the track, the beat is also nice.
Brother Love is sickAlso feelings that Destiny track