Lightnin - Young & gifted 2008 (From The Movement)

jon55

brand new debut cd from Lightnin is out now, check it.u can buy from here for cheap, for just £4.99.http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...em=320231044528432e_1.JPGTracklist01. Siderwinder02. The Come Up03. Hardlife Remix with Shifty & Chipmunk04. Thugs Fall In Luv05. When You Find06. Let me Know with Bruts07. Things Out with Ghetto08. Wifey Remix with Tinie Tempah09. Damn10. Hustle Hard with Slix & Scorcher11. Destiny with precius12. Turn Off The Light with Dedly13. Mixtape Is Better14. Record deal with Mercston15. Pulse Light with Hyper16. Brother Love17. Ghetto Freestyle18. Outro

has it got that tune on it produced by rapidthe chorous is suttin like "you niggas know im fly so dont bring it to me i got my copton niggas here and they ready to squeeze.like damn suttin suttin like damn"beat is hard i'll download it just for that 1 tune. but lights can make songs tho poor on sets good on songs if i download might buy but only if its 8/10 or better