Sign in to follow this  
Supernova

*Contemplates joining the darkside*

Get a PS3 man, I got one recently and I don't get why they get so much stick, you can find yourself a sick deal if you look on Dixons/Play.comWorth the money imo, Heavenly Sword is class.

I wnnna whejn I have money that ent going no where...I just wanna know wht the fighting gamessword play ninja style games are sayncos low ti if its jsut a boat full of FPS like 360

Get a PS3 man, I got one recently and I don't get why they get so much stick, you can find yourself a sick deal if you look on Dixons/Play.comWorth the money imo, Heavenly Sword is class.
coooooo signunderrated game, its sick

I'm getting a PS3 next month. Don't really see why I should keep my 360 but I'll keep it under the bed just incase. I just can't see any exclusives along the line for the 360.GTARock BandGran Turismo 5Are the games I'm waiting for this year and they're all on the PS3. f*ck Gears of War 2, the first one was nothing special.

I can't even remember what killzone was like at the play.com thing.Everyone is hyping it so it should be aight.But then again people are hyping vegas 2.

Haze and Killzone 2 are the only reasons im gettin a ps3
im getting it for mgs4 and gt stilllol @ certain on here hyping haze but saying they have no intrest in halo laugh.gif

Guest Mr. Estacado
coooooo signunderrated game, its sick
game is too sickborrowed it from a bredrin was straight hooked on it for 2 days straightthem 1s where you wake up and start playin straight awaythe arrow & cannon ball controllin with sixaxis>>>>_

someone earlier sed suttin bout SOUL CALIBAR. fighting games are dated imo. but soul calibar is serious wudnt cop but it was serious on dreamcast

I still wanna hear more info on this "heavy rain" game. looked and sounded sick

I still wanna hear more info on this "heavy rain" game. looked and sounded sick
Get fahrenheit on ps2.Then you would see why this game is a must have.

Guest Mr. Estacado

LMFAO WHO RENAMED REZIW TO REZIDUEDA COD4 CODENAME FOR REZ.

someone earlier sed suttin bout SOUL CALIBAR. fighting games are dated imo. but soul calibar is serious wudnt cop but it was serious on dreamcast
Ur neeky blood

smhEveryone jumps the ship after their leader(me) does.
To be fair my one was ordered time ago. :Dangry.gif

its nto a case of jumping ships yhI just really want to ave a decent online fighting gameDOA 4 was sick but not popular.....and f*ck*ng nobody plays virtua fighter 5 with its sh*t onlinewhats left tekken and street fighter