Sign in to follow this  
Simply D

Time to fall back a piece

Boy, just to let u man know im gona ease up on the CoD4 for abit. From im havin dreams about playin a real life game of sabotage, its clear to see that the sh*t is startin to take over my life.Im gonna stick to burnin rubber on the track for abit, n just make a few guest appearances here n there.I know i wont be missed, but its for the greater good.Feel free to borrow the disc haze i'll leave it behind the counter in peckham library for you!*closes the door n walks away* unsure.gif

Guest haze-e

Random Sendages yeh...!Well...Well...To put it simply... Your sh*t and you know you are. Stick to Forza for real.Loool iJoke.

lmfaoI was on my way to uni the other week and heard a tinkling of metal, 1st thing that came into my head was to find cover so I didn't get blown up.The game is far too deep.

lol thats a whole new level flojo.Lol i was just runnin up on man, shakin them n sh*t. worse thing is that when i was diein i was waitin for the killcam n sh*t to see where i got killed from so i could hunt them down n sh*t.but it was the conclusion/end of the dream that just made me think naaaaaahhhhhh confused3.gifIm not sendin haze man chill, i knw ur disc had downpour issues

Guest haze-e

Lol. Old man.Oi fam on a real where you from?And do you want some S&D points? I got bare to share out Lol.

lol thats a whole new level flojo.Lol i was just runnin up on man, shakin them n sh*t. worse thing is that when i was diein i was waitin for the killcam n sh*t to see where i got killed from so i could hunt them down n sh*t.but it was the conclusion/end of the dream that just made me think naaaaaahhhhhh confused3.gifIm not sendin haze man chill, i knw ur disc had downpour issues
How did it end loolI had a dream about it oncethought iw as only guy so i kept it queit

Lol.Dunno what to say, it won't quite be the same without you. (No homo).RIP..lol.

Lol. Old man.Oi fam on a real where you from?And do you want some S&D points? I got bare to share out Lol.
lol was jokes i was on top all the time on S&D and mks3759823754302 whatever number it is was always on bottom . . .

Guest haze-e

Oi Gayle you prick.As soon as you read this get on COD4. If Nems gone you gotta be on more now.Jokes gotta come from elsewhere.

ohhhhhhhhh shittttttt . . .nah nems u gotta come on f*ck ur dreams its nothing . . .give us jokes man . . . HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA doesnt sound right on the forums ur laugh . . .

chill supreme dyaaam'low u mans cattin my ethnic origin doe man, chilll, come like any application form or suttin.Sabotage is alot when its done properly, headquarters/S&D seriously does my head in, i wud rather do domination then that!lol @ numero gettin 0 points for about 4game in a row, u man need to train him up a piece, them shipment battles gave man a false sense of achievement

Guest haze-e

Nah on a real.The laugh is killer. And Lol @ Septik on S&D not even Numero. Septik is so Gung ho its funny"Everyone watch out for Grenades innit"Bumface2001 *Picture of Grenade* SeptikDJ"LMAO Septiks died already, Whats wrong with him""HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *Nems laugh*"LMAODMOMDSAOLAMOCome on mehn.

Nah on a real.The laugh is killer. And Lol @ Septik on S&D not even Numero. Septik is so Gung ho its funny"Everyone watch out for Grenades innit"Bumface2001 *Picture of Grenade* SeptikDJ"LMAO Septiks died already, Whats wrong with him""HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *Nems laugh*"LMAODMOMDSAOLAMOCome on mehn.
Nah man the killer one was supreme on search and destroy:"I'm going to Bare you dumbare you dumbare you duuuuummmmb!!!!!"Then immediately hear the sound of the bomb dropped.Then Sep creasing saying "you ain't planting sh*t rudeboy!"Trust was creasing so much. laugh.gif:D :D :D :D :D

hahahahhaha . . .so what nem we a family on live and we care foranother member and yea u can say homo . . . u childish people . . .

fgdfgdfhfdhfhdfgdfgfgdfIm not gonna lie supreme was a lot last nightabout 2/3 times he was tellin me, ahh i can see the guy im gonna kill hi.....*anyguy* (piture of a gun) supremeLDNwaaaaaaaaaastemanhad to clear up his mess too many times!

come on i was gettin bare jokes that morning shall i say . . .and before u came on we had a big debate on nuff games and still murkin it

come on i was gettin bare jokes that morning shall i say . . .and before u came on we had a big debate on nuff games and still murkin it
The grime debate..lol.Them scots people after every game and their racism when we beat them 5-6 times in a row.

Guest haze-e
The grime debate..lol.Them scots people after every game and their racism when we beat them 5-6 times in a row.
Lol.They were sh*t.Know one on our team was paying attention. Just having heated discussions and murking when we saw people.Lol.

oh yeah that reminds me, which simply the best volume was better 1 or 2?
1 by a f*ck*ng light year......2 was OK some listenable tunes yhbut f*ck*ng hell 1 kills it