Time to fall back a piece

Simply D

Boy, just to let u man know im gona ease up on the CoD4 for abit. From im havin dreams about playin a real life game of sabotage, its clear to see that the sh*t is startin to take over my life.Im gonna stick to burnin rubber on the track for abit, n just make a few guest appearances here n there.I know i wont be missed, but its for the greater good.Feel free to borrow the disc haze i'll leave it behind the counter in peckham library for you!*closes the door n walks away* unsure.gif

lol thats a whole new level flojo.Lol i was just runnin up on man, shakin them n sh*t. worse thing is that when i was diein i was waitin for the killcam n sh*t to see where i got killed from so i could hunt them down n sh*t.but it was the conclusion/end of the dream that just made me think naaaaaahhhhhh confused3.gifIm not sendin haze man chill, i knw ur disc had downpour issues

lol thats a whole new level flojo.Lol i was just runnin up on man, shakin them n sh*t. worse thing is that when i was diein i was waitin for the killcam n sh*t to see where i got killed from so i could hunt them down n sh*t.but it was the conclusion/end of the dream that just made me think naaaaaahhhhhh confused3.gifIm not sendin haze man chill, i knw ur disc had downpour issues
How did it end loolI had a dream about it oncethought iw as only guy so i kept it queit

Lol.Dunno what to say, it won't quite be the same without you. (No homo).RIP..lol.

chill supreme dyaaam'low u mans cattin my ethnic origin doe man, chilll, come like any application form or suttin.Sabotage is alot when its done properly, headquarters/S&D seriously does my head in, i wud rather do domination then that!lol @ numero gettin 0 points for about 4game in a row, u man need to train him up a piece, them shipment battles gave man a false sense of achievement

Guest haze-e

Nah on a real.The laugh is killer. And Lol @ Septik on S&D not even Numero. Septik is so Gung ho its funny"Everyone watch out for Grenades innit"Bumface2001 *Picture of Grenade* SeptikDJ"LMAO Septiks died already, Whats wrong with him""HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *Nems laugh*"LMAODMOMDSAOLAMOCome on mehn.

Nah on a real.The laugh is killer. And Lol @ Septik on S&D not even Numero. Septik is so Gung ho its funny"Everyone watch out for Grenades innit"Bumface2001 *Picture of Grenade* SeptikDJ"LMAO Septiks died already, Whats wrong with him""HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *Nems laugh*"LMAODMOMDSAOLAMOCome on mehn.
Nah man the killer one was supreme on search and destroy:"I'm going to Bare you dumbare you dumbare you duuuuummmmb!!!!!"Then immediately hear the sound of the bomb dropped.Then Sep creasing saying "you ain't planting sh*t rudeboy!"Trust was creasing so much. laugh.gif:D :D :D :D :D

come on i was gettin bare jokes that morning shall i say . . .and before u came on we had a big debate on nuff games and still murkin it
The grime debate..lol.Them scots people after every game and their racism when we beat them 5-6 times in a row.

Guest haze-e
come on i was gettin bare jokes that morning shall i say . . .and before u came on we had a big debate on nuff games and still murkin it
The grime debate..lol.Them scots people after every game and their racism when we beat them 5-6 times in a row.
Lol.They were sh*t.Know one on our team was paying attention. Just having heated discussions and murking when we saw people.Lol.