Sign in to follow this  
Davicious X

If you wanted to be a striker

Composure (which I guess covers finishing)PosistioningTechnique (which covers two-footedness)Wouldn't wanna be one of those sprinter strikers, prefer to be the effortless right place at the right time fox in the box with corker shooting capabilities.If you get me.

Guest Eduardo

Composure, Anticipation, Off The BallPositioning is a defensive attribute ( wink.gif )

Composure (which I guess covers finishing)PosistioningTechnique (which covers two-footedness)Wouldn't wanna be one of those sprinter strikers, prefer to be the effortless right place at the right time fox in the box with corker shooting capabilities.If you get me.
You can be a good finisher technically but not be steady under pressure situations, which is composure.

If i took 3 things and using current players as an example Pace (torres) composure (eduardo) Technique (berbatov).

Guest Robin_Van_PersG

movement, technique and composure in that order.

I realise I didnt answer my own question I just gave an example so...Anticipation, Pace, ComposureOffside trap is nuffin and even if you lost the pace the anticipation gives you a yard on anyone anyway