ViP2 PES Top Selected?

Guest Sho Case

Guest Sho Case

ViP2's Pro Evolution Soccer 2008 Champions League.Up to 16 players will be allowed to enter the competition.The players will be split into two groups of 8, with the top 4 from each group qualifying to the knockout stages.In each league both home and away ties will be played, without extra time.Normal condition MUST be used in each match.Every match must be a 10 minute game.The host of each game is up to the players discretion.If someone is accused of purposely lagging, they may be removed from the competition.You do not have to stick with the same team throughout.

League A

http://www.pesrankings.com/event/?id=16849Password=9MMYpHcoREZIDUEDAVICIOUSD.BRAINSKEMARGUNDAMMACZONE LOVELeague Bhttp://www.pesrankings.com/event/?id=16850Password=5Y43t3x1THE ONEJJDRCRBGSHO CASEMATTLOT TO LEARNONLY JOIN THE LEAGUE WHICH APPLIES TO YOU

• Replies 891
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 with Gambino, but yeahthis is gonna shape up nicely.
he said he was only gonna take part if we coudnt find anymore people to play stil...so thats 13...

ViP2's Pro Evolution Soccer 2008 Champions League.Up to 16 players will be allowed to enter the competition.The players will be split into two groups of 8, with the top 4 from each group qualifying to the knockout stages.In each league both home and away ties will be played, without extra time.Normal condition MUST be used in each match.Every match must be a 10 minute game.The host of each game is up to the players discretion.If someone is accused of purposely lagging, they may be removed from the competition.You may choose to play as any A ranked or lower team (no Barcelona or Inter).You do not have to stick with the same team throughout.The groups will be drawn out of a hat when everyone has posted in this thread confirming they will take part in the event. PES Rankings doesn't allow the top 4 from a group to qualify, so groups A and B will be kept separate on PES Rankings, as will the knockout stages.Please post in this thread confirming your entry if you wish to participate.This wont be starting straight awaybut im aware it takes long for everyone to ensure their place so i want to create it nowI'm involved15 spaces leftcome on now bruv dat just dnt make sense, how u gna know if someones purposely lagging, man had to take this qute from ONELOVE he summed it up in a couple sentences
LOL@SERIAL LAGGERS JOKERS .....EVERY1'S CONNECTION IS AFFECTED BY LAG FRM TIME 2 TIME... IT IS WHAT IT IS.. JJ U ON A FRIENDLY OR ANYONE
from wen certain man r known for using lag as an excuse for losing

of course people lag on purposenot even gonna start sending cuz itl just be 30pages of u replying to me...but im not the only 1 who got a bad lag from u wen fings were looking lyk dey mite not go ur way...

Guest Sho Case

if they up a video of the lag then we can see what its sayingbut stillna the top 4 from league A & the top 4 from league B go into a 2 leg KNOCKOUT cupthe winner of that is the champthat is so we get the top 8 players,hopefullycompeting,knowing they need to bring their A gameagainst lesser opponents you can get through the knockouts playing below pari doubt that would happen against against the 'top 8'

im not going crazy, allow deleting my posts. i got some valid points to make, man PMed dem anyway.WHEN IS THIS STARTING
didnt want the thread getting clogged up, so yeah if u wanna argue keep it to pm's.and hopefully monday/tuesday time, although at this rate we could have 16 man by this time tomorrow when all the usuals sign on...games will probably start around mon/tues lot to learn, so you should be able to play - cos you can just play catch up with the games..

Guest Sho Case
Im getting my ps3 on thursday i think when is this tourny starting.
once 16 man have put their name down i will make the drawthen i'd like to give it a few weeksim not looking to rush thishowever,you can play your games early if thats what you wanna dobutpeople other than me have complained about the servers this weektheres a few man looking to get on the PS3 ship soonthis gives them time to make the tournament+be fairly used to pro on ps3any man impatiently waiting can play friendlies which gives you a chance to know what to expect from other heads

if they up a video of the lag then we can see what its sayingbut stillna the top 4 from league A & the top 4 from league B go into a 2 leg KNOCKOUT cupthe winner of that is the champthat is so we get the top 8 players,hopefullycompeting,knowing they need to bring their A gameagainst lesser opponents you can get through the knockouts playing below pari doubt that would happen against against the 'top 8'
that sounds sick still, call the K.O. stages a 'waste filter'
once 16 man have put their name down i will make the drawthen i'd like to give it a few weeksim not looking to rush thishowever,you can play your games early if thats what you wanna dobutpeople other than me have complained about the servers this weektheres a few man looking to get on the PS3 ship soonthis gives them time to make the tournament+be fairly used to pro on ps3any man impatiently waiting can play friendlies which gives you a chance to know what to expect from other heads
bruv, come we do this tomorrow theres no point waiting 2 weeks for suttin dats gna take 4 hours.

Guest Sho Case

yh as soon as 16 man say they are on it i will make the drawthen post it up with the links to the A and B leagues on pes rankings,ready for everyone to joincan't do anything until then

Cool I will join the comp then.