ViP2 PES Top Selected?

Guest Sho Case

in rankings. Too much of these guys got the upper hand starting this sh*t from early. i was f*ck*ng sh*t at this game(happily admit), i would destroyed these lot up on Pro 6 with my super formation but this pro was f*ckin sh*t and didn't rely on tactics enough but more speed/power. Soon as the new game is out need to play the top players straight away.

• Replies 891
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

skeen. i wud be top 10 if i had internet before january.im definitely gettin baned from pesrankings now. i went on a mad one i was on some 2pac me against the world sh*t bare man say dere gna report me for abusive behviour n ting. i'v already logged out and den in again with a new i.p. adress. du reckon i shud do the same for pesfanforum aswell?

in rankings. Too much of these guys got the upper hand starting this sh*t from early. i was f*ck*ng sh*t at this game(happily admit), i would destroyed these lot up on Pro 6 with my super formation but this pro was f*ckin sh*t and didn't rely on tactics enough but more speed/power. Soon as the new game is out need to play the top players straight away.
I can fully Co sign this, I beat bare top 10 folk on Pes6 just didnt give the game enough time online cos I acually really enjoyed master league but watch the next Pes, I will have it a week b4 it comes out and will be ahead of bare folks

Why you always on a war thing against the country boys, you should know they take the slewing seriously :D
http://forums.pesfan.com/showthread.php?p=...847#post6741847these f*ck*ng losers. had to hit this with the next i.p. adress aswell. the i.p. ting shud work thou right :D
LOL when you know you stepped over the mark #76580986987When you feel yourself gettin a little steamed just count backwards from 10 cos you always seem so steemed at something

I can fully Co sign this, I beat bare top 10 folk on Pes6 just didnt give the game enough time online cos I acually really enjoyed master league but watch the next Pes, I will have it a week b4 it comes out and will be ahead of bare folks
bitch pleasego back to halo talking like your any good at pro

lmaoNAAAAHHHsounds like a challenge

lmaoNAAAAHHHsounds like a challenge
It does a bit dont it. Tomorrow evening Macs if you please, we can thrash out a couple (NO HOMO)At least he has respect for my Halo ability

aint played any ps3 since friday when i finished unchartedand no pro for about 4 days before then when i got unchartedbeen banging out mario kartim off work for 2 weeks on wed though for GTA release (no geek)but first 6 days it aint out, so ima be on pro probably then

Guest Sho Case
Anyone on a game.Sho Case just kinda schooled me, I know his game but it's hard to defend it for 90 minutes :D . All tight games though.
i would've carried on playing but a girl came round initshe flopped it thoughcaught her touching 1 of my phoneshad to chuck her outkinda pissed me offyou on some games now?