ViP2 PES Top Selected?

Guest Sho Case

cus its BARCA time, I WILL NOT LOSE theres gna be alot of 7-1s,9-2s n ting floating about. if u think any of u man stand a chance ur in NEVER NEVER LAND. do wotever thou i dnt mind
ViP2's Pro Evolution Soccer 2008 Champions League.You may choose to play as any A ranked or lower team (no Barcelona or Inter).
laugh.gif:D dem ones[matt]using barca = shook[matt]

• Replies 891
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

skeen u mite aswell ad MAN U into the mix den shocase, for obvious reasons
its already been established on most other pro8 forums that inter and barca are the 2 super teams (a*)

Guest Sho Case
I'm in.When we doing this.Is it going via pesrankings?
yhonce 16 names are confirmed for thisi will make a random draw1st 8 go into 1 group2nd 8 go into the otheri will then set up 2 leagues on pes rankingsA and B league (only names,they have no reflection of ability)once the top 4 in each group are decidedi will create an 8 man cup knockout on pes rankingsthe top 4 from the 2 leagues will join itthe winner of that is the winner of the vip2 ps3 comp

yhonce 16 names are confirmed for thisi will make a random draw1st 8 go into 1 group2nd 8 go into the otheri will then set up 2 leagues on pes rankingsA and B league (only names,they have no reflection of ability)once the top 4 in each group are decidedi will create an 8 man cup knockout on pes rankingsthe top 4 from the 2 leagues will join itthe winner of that is the winner of the vip2 ps3 comp
Any teams?

Any teams?
Swear he said no barca or inter?

lmao at his name actually being changed to residue. buoyed.on a real tho vip could have a nice lil stable to kill off all them neeks on pesfan. think about it stop cussing each other man like gundam got to the pro finals, reziw is beating these guys and gettin ppl asking if hes mclean, sho is better then both of them (no diss) matt and macz are giving all u man good games from what i hear and all the others are improving and obviously im an og at this tingim just saying basically the vip pro scene is healthy

lmao at his name actually being changed to residue. buoyed.on a real tho vip could have a nice lil stable to kill off all them neeks on pesfan. think about it stop cussing each other man like gundam got to the pro finals, reziw is beating these guys and gettin ppl asking if hes mclean, sho is better then both of them (no diss) matt and macz are giving all u man good games from what i hear and all the others are improving and obviously im an og at this tingim just saying basically the vip pro scene is healthy
VIP2 Pro Clan >>>>>> __________