Eddie Guerrero

MrJibbles

But wrestling is fake and staged, how can there be a best pound for pound wrestler, ain't tryna send I just really don't get it.
Thing is it maybe fixed as in story lines, but they still have to go out in the ring and actually perform by putting on matches.Reason I asked if he was the best pound for pound is he has won titles at Crusierweight, Light-Welterweight and Heavyweight level. Whatever level he was at he put on a hell of a match.

Guest Radio
But wrestling is fake and staged, how can there be a best pound for pound wrestler, ain't tryna send I just really don't get it.
Thing is it maybe fixed as in story lines, but they still have to go out in the ring and actually perform by putting on matches.Reason I asked if he was the best pound for pound is he has won titles at Crusierweight, Light-Welterweight and Heavyweight level. Whatever level he was at he put on a hell of a match.
I thought there was just a guy saying "you win this match, you lose by tapping out of that match" to the wrestlers. How do they decide who will win?

i mean if you look at it, its exactly how shawn panned out his careerheld the midcard belt in ecwbuilt up a dope fanbasewent wcwdone the crusierweight beltwent wwe and held the IC championship therebuilt up an even bigger fanbase therewon the heavyweight belt when he was over with the fansbeat kurt angle at wrestlemaniaand while he was the champ his charisma and fan base got even biggercatchy entrance music, catchy entrancepeople could sing along aswelland the way he wrestled was similar to shawn michaels aswell, that mexican flair but more naturalmore fluentwas mexicans shawn michaels inside outwas an entertaining champhis promos were dopestorylines were dopeinteracted with the fans aswellput on good matches even against people who were sh*tthink wwe have definantly suffered since cah charisma wise, there wasnt anybody doing it like him other than hbk

I thought there was just a guy saying "you win this match, you lose by tapping out of that match" to the wrestlers. How do they decide who will win?
init, i like my wrestling but its Steph is says who wins or not, well she used to be creative director, dunno if she still is nowlol @ rey mysterio being the heavyweight champ lol

init, i like my wrestling but its Steph is says who wins or not, well she used to be creative director, dunno if she still is nowlol @ rey mysterio being the heavyweight champ lol
Nah it's not Steph, shes part of the creative team but you've also got the bookers and writers who have to do it all. Yes there say who is going over who but you still have to go out and put on the match some will call spots on the fly and some will plan it out, even planning it out you can have an excellent match.Rey winning the title at WM was a nice touch for him. I wasn't a huge fan of him winning the title but credit to him it showed how much Vince and co rated/respected him.

Nah it's not Steph, shes part of the creative team but you've also got the bookers and writers who have to do it all. Yes there say who is going over who but you still have to go out and put on the match some will call spots on the fly and some will plan it out, even planning it out you can have an excellent match.Rey winning the title at WM was a nice touch for him. I wasn't a huge fan of him winning the title but credit to him it showed how much Vince and co rated/respected him.
I think they only did it 2 him and Chavo due to Eddie dying, as sentiment.