FAO: All DELL users

Guest Swiftie

Guest Swiftie

If your a DELL customer, which means you have DELL hardware.And want to be my lab rat. To test out something to do with Windows Vista..Then holla at me.. No expenses... Just time and a DVD burn.....You could be a beneficiary to a crisp Windows Vista Ultimate...That is all...

Guest Swiftie
I'm on Dell, my Windows Vista Ultimate was just a Dell OEM CD downloaded from a torrent. It works on all Dell PC's. What you wanna test out?
Upon installation did it ask you for a KEY or activation once installed..And as its off a torrent.. I dun wanna be hearing its modified by a group out here..

Guest Swiftie
It doesnt ask for a key still
Yuh yuh, just done like mad installs from this DELL XPS original install DVD...& 1st I was like HUH.... blink.gif Then I was like.. :D Tis nice...I now know how its done... So this topic serves no purpose...Unless theres a Dell customer wanting links to this XPS DVDJust never thought DELL of all people would be slackin that way...