England squad cut down to 23..

HangTheDJ

SWP, Agbonlahor, A.Young, Upson, Wheater, Defoe and Jenas removed from the squad.Carson is the other through injury (but deserved to be dropped anyway cos hes sh*t).Bit harsh on Young I think, but fair enough Fabio.Jenas is a strange one, started last England game and his form hasn't really dropped since...Thought hed been doing quite well recently.Defoe, as much as I dislike him, should probably be in as well..

Guest Mickey Kane
This is only a provisional squad.Would be creasing if eh didnt make the cut
I doubt he'd put Walcott in the provisional squad unless he was certain to use him.

Crouch gets picked over that media whore Defoe because he is better in club and international stage same with Owen but Walcott is another thing.Defoe was on Lily Allen's like a page 3 chickHe is a wasteman
I was pissed we didn't sign him after his goals...UNTIL I saw that, embaressed himself and Portsmouth football club.I was so happy he wasn't a Villa player right then.He should never of put himself in a situation like that, made himself look like a right top idiot.

Guest Robin_Van_PersG
SWP, Agbonlahor, A.Young, Upson, Jenas, Wheater, Defoe and Jenas removed from the squad.Carson is the other through injury (but deserved to be dropped anyway cos hes sh*t).Bit harsh on Young I think, but fair enough Fabio.Jenas is a strange one, started last England game and his form hasn't really dropped since...Thought hed been doing quite well recently.Defoe, as much as I dislike him, should probably be in as well..
Mah jenas dropped twice! Deep.

what did he do?
it wasnt so much what he did, it was the position he put himself in.its some sh*t, slapstick chat show, where lilly allen asks all these ridiculous questions.she asked him who he'd 'kill marry and shag' out of svens ex nancy, colleen and posh spice... then she asked him how much he was earning, and wether he'd prefer to play for united or portsmouth...it doesnt sound that bad, but it was the way he was conducting himself and putting himself in that positon in the first place.he should be concentrating on his football, not making guest appearances on low-budget chat shows to boost his ego.

SWP, Agbonlahor, A.Young, Upson, Jenas, Wheater, Defoe and Jenas removed from the squad.Carson is the other through injury (but deserved to be dropped anyway cos hes sh*t).Bit harsh on Young I think, but fair enough Fabio.Jenas is a strange one, started last England game and his form hasn't really dropped since...Thought hed been doing quite well recently.Defoe, as much as I dislike him, should probably be in as well..
Mah jenas dropped twice! Deep.
loltrust you of all people to notice that! laugh.gif

what did he do?
it wasnt so much what he did, it was the position he put himself in.its some sh*t, slapstick chat show, where lilly allen asks all these ridiculous questions.she asked him who he'd 'kill marry and shag' out of svens ex nancy, colleen and posh spice... then she asked him how much he was earning, and wether he'd prefer to play for united or portsmouth...it doesnt sound that bad, but it was the way he was conducting himself and putting himself in that positon in the first place.he should be concentrating on his football, not making guest appearances on low-budget chat shows to boost his ego.
You should have seen him on football focus when they asked him about it.Had a smug expression on his face.The guys in the studio where looking like ur not serious

Guest Robin_Van_PersG
lol, top idiot.i'd of thought the move to pompey woulda been a fresh start, but being the big man in a small pond seems to have boosted his ego alot more.
He looked a twat on the show but his football doing the talkin at the moment. Agbonlahors very unlucky not to be picked

Walcott has been very sharp over the last month. I have to say I sneakily expected him to get called up, hope he stays fit and gets a few mins as a sub.And when the papers started reporting it on tue/wed I knew he was there. Defoe should be there but in place of Owen not Walcott, Owen is the past Defoe should be the present and Theo the future.

capello doesnt pick the squad already told you man the fa does